Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News, The Cove Bar will be open 7 days a week from March 9th thru April 15th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News, The Cove Bar will be open 7 days a week from March 9th thru April 15th

Since DCA will remain open until at least 8 PM during the 5 weeks of Spring Break, the Cove Bar, located next to Ariel's Grotto in the Paradise Pier area will be open every day during the Spring Break Period (normally only open Friday thru Sundays in the off season).

They are also hoping for a expanded drink menu in the next few weeks, featuring more "sweet" cocktails with new mixes...
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Good News, The Cove Bar will be open 7 days a week from March 9th thru April 15th

yahoooooooo!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Re: Good News, The Cove Bar will be open 7 days a week from March 9th thru April 15th

I still can't imagine DCA becoming a huge Spring Break destination for the college kids.

Although it will come in handy for the parents of toddlers going to DLR over Spring Break...
      How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
      :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Well I can think of quite a few people on here that will be thrilled with this news. Thanks Darkbeer.

Comment

Fabulous news
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Field trip! :judge:
            A signature should go here.

Comment

And there was much rejoicing in the DMCA.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

I was considering a Happy Hour at the Cove Bar this week and remembered this thread saying it would be open for Spring Break. Looking at the dates posted, I believe Disney may have changed their minds.
                Hubster and I were at the resort last Tuesday afternoon and, like moths to a flame, found ourselves outside Ariel's Grotto, ready to enjoy the sunshine and an ice-cold bevvie at the CB. Instead, we got closed doors and a CM telling us the bar wouldn't be open that day.

What happened? Has anyone gone mid-week during Spring Break and confirmed their, er, openness?
                Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                  And there was much rejoicing in the DMCA.
                  Ha...so true! I so wished I lived closer!

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                    I was considering a Happy Hour at the Cove Bar this week and remembered this thread saying it would be open for Spring Break. Looking at the dates posted, I believe Disney may have changed their minds.
                    Hubster and I were at the resort last Tuesday afternoon and, like moths to a flame, found ourselves outside Ariel's Grotto, ready to enjoy the sunshine and an ice-cold bevvie at the CB. Instead, we got closed doors and a CM telling us the bar wouldn't be open that day.

What happened? Has anyone gone mid-week during Spring Break and confirmed their, er, openness?
                    Maybe the bartender called in sick, it is scheduled to be open at 2:30 PM Monday thru Thursday, and Noon Friday thru Sunday...

I would contact Disney and let them know that you were upset that the Cove Bar was not open, this way, they will make sure the scheduling is covered and replacements will be available...
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I'll be there for the first time in my life on Friday! Come say hi to the touristy looking short red head!

Comment

I also found the bar clode on thursday of last week.

I had to go to the lost bar instead.

Comment

This is good news but unfortunately we're under 21 and live close to 5,000 miles away
                          DisneyTwins
                          Since May 2003

Comment

Excellent news! I called Disney today and the Cove Bar will absolutely, positively be open TOMORROW! I hereby announce Happy Hour at the Cove Bar!

Well, for me at least...)
                            Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                            Words hurt.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X