Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best day to go from no on till summer?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best day to go from no on till summer?

i am planning a trip to disneyland and would like suggestions on which two days go to the park. it can be anywhere from relatively soon to right before summer. please consider crowds, rides going down, hours, etc. i would love your help and please list a reason if possible. thank you

Re: what is the best day to go from no on till summer?

Tomorrow.

Comment

No telling, expected light crowds yesterday (Sunday) and it was packed. Best bet is a week day sometime that doesn't include Spring Break of course. So March & April are out. But of course no guarantees from what we've been seeing lately!
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I go every year in late March and I don't have a problem with crowds ever.

Comment

Is late April to mid-May a good time to visit generally?

I am trying to plan a bi-coastal visit for next year (2008), and in an attempt to miss both Spring break and the crowds of the Memorial Day holiday in late May, I'll probably leave Australia/arrive in Anaheim late April (say April 28 through May 1) and May 11 to 18 approximately in Florida. A few US cities between and after, and I should be out of the US with 3 days clear before the Memorial Day holiday.

Any help would be appreciated. As soon as I can lock these days in, I can apply for leave. As soon as I do that, I can start thinking about booking
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I would say early May. Whenever the park has typical off season hours. Ie:

10-8 or 9-8.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X