This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disneyland does read miceage!

Do any of you remember the article about the mark twain and the columbia. And how they looked in such disrepair. Well the other day they went down for emergency maintance. Wander why? Also the pizza port getting some much loved TLC finally taking out the manuel ice machiens and fixing the flooring. Just thought id let you know Also in about 2 weeks the ride operators will be on Nemo so maybe thats a good sign for a june opening
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Re: disneyland does read miceage!

Awesome to hear!

Kudos to Al for pointing the obvious out to Disney suits.

honk if you see me at disneyland!

Comment

Oh yeah, you bet they watch us. We provide them a free service for constant maitenance and opinion polls

Comment

Disney would be dumb to not read MiceChat and other Disney message forums. Like Pineapplewhipaddict said, we're a constant source of opinions and ideas for what the parks need/should have/shouldn't have.
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I have posted messages on mice chat showing my support for the cast members/cast leads. do they read them??????

Comment

We've been noticing this effect for years. I'm really pleased that Disney has been acting so quickly on the issues that Al and others have identified. It shows that they really do care what people think.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I have a feeling that Pizza Port got fixed regardless, because it's a high-traffic restaurant and the need for repair was obvious and immediate. However, I'm inclined to give Darkbeer and Al Lutz some credit when it comes to the Mark Twain, because not a week after the update came up with those nasty closeups of rotting wood, lo and behold the Twain came into dock and those places magically received TLC in just the right places. And while I feel that should also have been perceived as an obvious and immediate need for repair, that fix doesn't seem so coincidental to me. As in, it could have gone unnoticed, or rather unaddressed, if it weren't for the update.

I think it's definitely safe to assume that Disney is aware of the online community in general, especially when stories get around to the newspapers and the "more important" media. However, I would also like to think that, in the majority of circumstances, Disneyland takes care of things on its own accord - not because of those pesky MC'ers and their "decline by degrees" stories.
              Last edited by 2DieFR; 02-26-2007, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                Disney would be dumb to not read MiceChat and other Disney message forums. Like Pineapplewhipaddict said, we're a constant source of opinions and ideas for what the parks need/should have/shouldn't have.
                Well, of course! I mean, after all....didn't Walt Disney say to the public that "Disneyland is your land..."

Our ideas should count.

Comment

Yay! To Al, Darkbeer, and Micechat for keeping DL on
                  it's toes! Here's to the day that DL won't need those
                  kind of reminders!
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

The Mouse knows all. It has even visited my site on many occasions.

Comment

Well if this is true, as I suspect it might be, then kudos to Disney. As a consumer it's always nice when business responds to it's customers. Any company can use the help of its customers to help with issues that can sometimes go unnoticed. Nobody's perfect; so a well deserved pat on the back to Disney for paying attention and taking action, and to Al and Darkbeer for their diligent efforts.
                      Stop being greedy.

"The fact is, squire, the moment a man takes to a pipe, he becomes a philosopher. It's the poor man's friend; it calms the mind, soothes the temper, and makes a man patient under difficulties. It has made more good men, good husbands, kind masters, indulgent fathers, than any other blessed thing on this universal earth."
                      -"Sam Slick, the clockmaker"

Comment

As for Pizza Port being fixed, they have had it scheduled for months to fix it.

Comment

Disney's been reading for years. And they've been "listening" since Eisner got the boot.

And why wouldn't they? Other companies have to pay consultants millions for the depth and scope of consumer research that sites like this provide Disney with for free. In fact, I remember when they posted an opening for a job specifically to track websites and discussion boards.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Mwahaha our plan to take over DL is coming to fruition... wait did I say that out loud? ... nothing to see here move along...
                            Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                            DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
                              Mwahaha our plan to take over DL is coming to fruition... wait did I say that out loud? ... nothing to see here move along...
                              :lol: :lmao:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X