Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me dream begin!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let me dream begin!

    Woohoo!!!! I'm a finalist!!!
    Voting begins March 6. Got the call from Linda today!
    I've made the top 20, now all I'll have to make is the top 5.
    Details to follow soon.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lODEMDOz3x8

    Voting begins March 6 at www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs

    5 winners from each category win a 4 day/3 night vacation to Disneyland in CA for 4 people. This includes airfare, hotel and park admission. As well, I would be entitled to "work" at Pirates of the Caribbean for a day. If I win, I'll give the best trip report ever.

    Thanks for your support!
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

  • #2
    Re: Let me dream begin!

    hah! that was awesome! good luck to you *crosses fingers*
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-


    Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.







    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Let me dream begin!

      I wish I had heard of this contest...Oh well, congrats! :clap:
      "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

      http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Let me dream begin!

        Congratulations! You've got a great video, so you've got a good shot. Hope you make it!

        Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

        "It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Let me dream begin!

          Good luck

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Let me dream begin!

            Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
            Congratulations! You've got a great video, so you've got a good shot. Hope you make it!
            Now it will come down to voting or clicks or something.
            Kenny the Pirate
            AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
            Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
            Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
            Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Let me dream begin!

              lol @ the video

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Let me dream begin!

                Remind us on Mar 6th so we can all vote!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Let me dream begin!

                  Originally posted by awesomemama View Post
                  Remind us on Mar 6th so we can all vote!
                  You got it!
                  Kenny the Pirate
                  AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                  Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                  Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                  Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Let me dream begin!

                    That's cool

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Let me dream begin!

                      Awesome Kenny!! Me hopes ye makes it!!

                      Arrrgh!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Let me dream begin!

                        Originally posted by kennygman77 View Post
                        Woohoo!!!! I'm a finalist!!!
                        Voting begins March 6. Got the call from Linda today!
                        I've made the top 20, now all I'll have to make is the top 5.
                        Details to follow soon.

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=lODEMDOz3x8

                        Voting begins March 6 at www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs

                        5 winners from each category win a 4 day/3 night vacation to Disneyland in CA for 4 people. This includes airfare, hotel and park admission. As well, I would be entitled to "work" at Pirates of the Caribbean for a day. If I win, I'll give the best trip report ever.

                        Thanks for your support!
                        Good luck to you, Hope you get it!
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Let me dream begin!

                          Congratulations. I wonder how many people turned in Pirates movies? Any other MC-ers get a call?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Let me dream begin!

                            I found 56 on youtube that used any of the keywords. Some might have kept their's underground, so others couldn't get ideas from them.

                            You can see them all on my favorites.
                            http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=A5E3DDD5951B895A
                            Kenny the Pirate
                            AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                            Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                            Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                            Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Let me dream begin!

                              Hope everything works out for you. Remind us when to vote, where to vote and I'm sure we'll help you out!


                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X