This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds last weekend

How were crowds last weekend? The Hatters will be at DLR next weekend and wanted to get an idea of how crowded it will be. I'm expecting very high crowds because most hotels are sold out next weekend.

Re: Crowds last weekend

It was very busy. With the 2fer going on, many locals are taking advantage of it. The weather was also warm and that brought out some more. As we get closer to Easter, I only see it staying busy at both parks.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Went to DCA yesterday, and it was packed! I saw Golden Dreams yesterday to refresh my memory, because of the recent thread on this issue. Anyway, it was really weird to see that theatre nearly full...

Comment

It has been getting quite busy. I was there yesterday and the warm weather brought out the crowds - it took me 20 minutes to get to the park from home, and about an hour to get from the parking structure INTO Disneyland! And when I left at around 3 pm there were still large amounts of people - traffic was backed up on Disneyland Drive over by the I-5N exit.

I'd advise for you to get there early so you can enjoy the park before it gets too crowded - and get your fastpasses early as well.

Comment

So are we talking gate closing crowded? Or more of a 'Dang! I have to wait 20 minutes for chicken strips' crowded?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X