X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Trip Report

I've posted a new "Disneyland On Your Desktop" trip report here:

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/dadd..._31_Update.htm

I was at the park 3 times over the long weekend, and I still haven't recovered! 80+ pictures for you to gander at, and more than a couple desktop wallpapers for you to download!

Let me know what you think!

DaddyB

Last edited by daddyb; 06-03-2005, 08:18 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

At one point in the weekend, I noticed some debris on the PeopleMover track that
    I had never noticed before. I was wondering if some work was being done that I was unaware of, so I climbed up the exit of Innoventions and took a gander.

Yea, this is the projector (on it's side in this picture) that they use at Grad Nite to project "Dream Cafe" on the wall. (A 60's style lounge, mainly used for sleepy teens!)
    -Monorail Man

Comment

great shots!!!
      There's an old joke I just made up: How many of me would it take to screw up your life?

Comment

I love how clean and crisp your photos are. Thanks DaddyB!
        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Beyond exceptional my friend! You can some incredible shots there.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

Great job, as always, DaddyB -- especially on those close-ups of the Disneyland model.
            ------------------
            DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
            http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Great shots....what kind of camera are you using?
              When it's time to go home and visit...It's time to go to Disneyland!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cj843
                Great shots....what kind of camera are you using?
                I should probably start stating that at the bottom of the update! Someone asks every time...

I use an Olympus 8080 wide zoom with a .8x wide angle adapter that gives me a 22mm lens equivilent. I L-O-V-E wide angle shots!
                ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X