X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaddyB's "Disneyland On Your Desktop" Photo Update MARCH 6th

HIYA' KIDS!
    THE LATEST "Disneyland On Your Desktop" PHOTO UPDATE IS HERE!!!
    CLICK ON ANY OF THE PICTURES BELOW TO BE TAKEN THERE:

FOURTEEN Desktops to download!
    enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Re: DaddyB's "Disneyland On Your Desktop" Photo Update MARCH 6th

Great Photo's......as usual.
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

bee-yoo-tee-full!

Comment

You have a serious talent.

Comment

I really enjoyed your shots of Tommorrowland at night and the Teacups. Thanks for the wallpapers as well!

Comment

wow!!! i love your shots. thanks for treating us to another wonderful update!!

:thumbup:
            kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Re: DaddyB's &quot;Disneyland On Your Desktop&quot; Photo Update MARCH 6th

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

You gave me my fix! You are the greatest!

:bow: :yea: :bow: :yea:
              Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Originally posted by MellyMouse View Post

You gave me my fix! You are the greatest!

:bow: :yea: :bow: :yea:
                Ditto. Thanks a million. I said "YESSS!!" when I saw your thread! I luvs my
                DaddyB updates!!

Comment

I look forward to these every month, or as often as you make it over to the parks. If you want to start cranking them out every WEEK, you'll get no complaints from me. Outstanding as always, Daddyb. :bow:

Comment

Wow. Really amazing and unique shots, as always. I am really impressed with the quality of your photographs - thank you for sharing them!

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                      I look forward to these every month, or as often as you make it over to the parks. If you want to start cranking them out every WEEK, you'll get no complaints from me. Outstanding as always, Daddyb. :bow:
                      I wish I could do it every week. I did it weekly for a while, but it was too much on the family and family time, and I got a little burned out. I seem to be settled in right now at every other week.
                      ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Your photos are always so wonderful. I just love your flower shots!
                        sigpic

Comment

brilliant night photos... i need a new tripod now!

oh, and what is with your rockin' screemin photo.. it looks strange... wires coming out of nowhere.. then going nowhere.

is it just me?

Comment

I love the first Matterhorn shot on this,you should make a desktop of this area someday. One of my favorite areas of the park.

Comment

You get the shots I only dream and wish I could get!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X