This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hotel Room Question

We are leaving for DH on Sunday (yippee). Does anyone know if the standard rooms are equipped with internet access?
    :o

I'm pretty sure all the hotels have high speed internet access, but you have to bring your own ethernet cable. I know at GCH it's complimentary. At DLH you might have to pay.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

I know that the lobbies, bars and most of the public areas have wireless connections. I have taken advantage of it several times.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I was at the DH in April, and yes there is internet access, and in our room (6th floor, Sierra Tower W/DD view) there was even an ethernet cable!
        Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks so much for all of your replies!!!!
          :o

Comment

Yup! High speed internet is included in the room. and your Resort Fee ($11 + tax) covers that. Resort Fee also includes local telephone service, overnight parking for up to two cars, and weekday newspaper delivered to your room.

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
              I'm pretty sure all the hotels have high speed internet access, but you have to bring your own ethernet cable. I know at GCH it's complimentary. At DLH you might have to pay.
              I don't know about the other two, but at GCH, I didn't bring an ethernet cable, called Guest Services, and one was in our room in about 5 minutes. Now that's service.

I'm working on marking up the html pages with pictures now; I should have something up and working over the weekend (for those who were interested in that sort of nonsense!).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X