This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Passes

If I was to purchase a deluxe pass online... How does it work? I would purchase now then go to the park to get photos etc...

I'm planning two trips this year and figure this is the best thing to do but not sure on how long it takes etc...

Any information?

Re: Annual Passes

Purchase it when you go to the park. That way you can get it all done in one shot. Truuuuust me, the pass is good from the day you buy it. So say you bought it todat, it would be good untill this day of next year. you are better off waiting untill you go then purchasing it =D
    Each emotion is a different flavor. What flavor do you like?

Comment

I bought mine online before I went to the park. I think it saves you a lot of time to do it that way! I already had my pass when I got there, all I had to do was go to the Bank on Main Street and have my photo done and my actual AP made. Why stand in line twice when you can stand in line once!! It doesn't become activated until the day you walk through the gate at Disneyland, so you get your full year out of it.

I don't remember how long it took to get the pass in the mail, I think they reccomend 2 weeks but I got mine a lot faster than that.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

When we got ours we got in line only 2 people in front of us & we got it all done and my friend was getting hers too & we walked out with our AP's we didn't have to stand in line twice.

Comment

I have a question. If you have a pass, do you get discounts when you buy day passes for other people? If so, does the discount increase, depending on what level AP you have? I looked on Disneyland's site, and they don't have anything about that on there, but I used to have one and I thought you used to be able to.
          Oo-de-lally!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKzam View Post
            I have a question. If you have a pass, do you get discounts when you buy day passes for other people? If so, does the discount increase, depending on what level AP you have? I looked on Disneyland's site, and they don't have anything about that on there, but I used to have one and I thought you used to be able to.
            There is no discount for day pass.

you must log in as AP member to see the discount on your AP next year.
            AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
            Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip
            Next trip
            2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Originally posted by MaiRulzYou View Post
              Purchase it when you go to the park. That way you can get it all done in one shot. Truuuuust me, the pass is good from the day you buy it. So say you bought it todat, it would be good untill this day of next year. you are better off waiting untill you go then purchasing it =D
              actually when we got our APs via online purchase they didn't take effect until the first day we actually used them, not the day we bought them
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKzam View Post
                No discounts on passes. But, on occasion, during slow periods, they do offer "Bring a Friend", where you can buy 2 day park hoppers cheaper. Just watch the AP site.
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Does anyone know this discount you get with the annual passes for the disneyland hotels?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheveyman View Post
                    Does anyone know this discount you get with the annual passes for the disneyland hotels?
                    i think it's 10% off, but during certain times they offer better discounts. We stayed at the DLH for $89.00 and GCH for $169.00 with AP discounts...just keep an a on the disney website.

Comment

We are going down in August / September and then driving down sometime in November... Is that a good time for it?

Comment

this is what the website says

"Special rates, like "AP Nights," available for all Annual Passholders Call (714) 956-MICKEY† for rates & availability"

Comment

I bought my AP online and picked it up at the ticket window a few weeks later. It doesn't activate until you pick it up so you don't have to worry about missing out on the time between ordering and getting it.

If I remember correctly, it said that you needed to bring the printout of your order and the credit card that you ordered with. I accidently left the printout at my hotel, but they still were able to print up my AP with just my credit card.

Comment

FYI, MouseSavers.com does a good job of keeping track of all the discounts on Disney owned hotels, including the special AP rates.
                            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X