Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Phone #?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland Phone #?

    Does anyone know the customer service phone #? I dont want a machine and would like to talk to someone about the personalized bricks.

    Thanks for you help
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland Phone #?

    Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
    Does anyone know the customer service phone #? I dont want a machine and would like to talk to someone about the personalized bricks.

    Thanks for you help
    Try Disney Delivears - 800-362-4533
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland Phone #?

      For the bricks, I believe the number is 800 760 3566.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland Phone #?

        Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
        Does anyone know the customer service phone #? I dont want a machine and would like to talk to someone about the personalized bricks.

        Thanks for you help
        Just make sure you spell my name correctly!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland Phone #?

          Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
          Just make sure you spell my name correctly!
          I got the last name but its your mom's first name I'm having trouble with.
          Originally posted by Grumpee
          I only care for Disney bling!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland Phone #?

            Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
            I got the last name but its your mom's first name I'm having trouble with.
            My mom just called after reading this. She wants her slippers back from you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland Phone #?

              Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
              My mom just called after reading this. She wants her slippers back from you.
              She can have them but I'm having trouble fitting her nightie in my trunk.
              Originally posted by Grumpee
              I only care for Disney bling!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland Phone #?

                Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                She can have them but I'm having trouble fitting her nightie in my trunk.
                She said you can keep it but you can't have your "Thunder from Down Under" dvd back.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland Phone #?

                  I want the Thunder Down Under DVD. I missed that show this weekend.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland Phone #?

                    Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                    I want the Thunder Down Under DVD. I missed that show this weekend.
                    Please stay "on-topic" Everyone has been so helpful here and now you two are talking about some nature DVD.
                    Originally posted by Grumpee
                    I only care for Disney bling!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland Phone #?

                      Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                      Please stay "on-topic" Everyone has been so helpful here and now you two are talking about some nature DVD.
                      But Thunderbolts are so pretty. Did you want any other number? I dug up an old CM Reference Guide.




                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X