Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AbominableSnowman1's 3-10/11-07 Trip Report (Photo Heavy)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbominableSnowman1's 3-10/11-07 Trip Report (Photo Heavy)

(I am happy I got my immature moment over with)
    To be continued...
    Last edited by Abominable Snowman; 03-12-2007, 08:08 PM.

Re: AbominableSnowman1's 3-10/11-07 Trip Report (Photo Heavy)

On the way out of DL, Sam showed me a picture of the Paul Pressler tile that I loved. I guess when he went to the park on Wednesday, he was eating an ice cream over the tile and without knowing, about half of his ice cream melted and dripped on the tile. (Back to real time) We were crossing the Esplanade and we went to look at the tile and the dried up ice cream was still there! (Nobody cares about that tile) :lmao:

We got into DCA with the pleasure of dealing with the crowds of the Block Party

I was kinda sketchy on the fact that it was Deaf Day at Disneyland on Saturday until I saw this T-Shirt

On the way to the Hyperion, I got a text message from SimplySabrina saying that her and justjohn would be at the park within the hour unless they found something shiny on the side of the road :lol::lmao:

We got perfect seats on the second level. I messaged Sabrina telling her that we sat down for the Aladdin show. Apparently, they found something shiny on the side of the road, Sonic…

I wasn’t expecting much due to the pretty bad show the last time I went a couple weeks ago. I am going to have to say, that was probably the best performance of the Aladdin show I had EVER seen. The Iago puppeteer really brought the bird to life and made him so realistic. It was the first time that I had ever seen a show where Aladdin actually tried to make his character one of comedy. It was the first time that I had ever seen a Jafar that wasn’t the usual, African American one. The one that replace him for that showing played the character perfectly and looked very much like him with his long, bony, skinny, face and his extremely bright, perfect teeth. It was the first time that I had ever seen a Jasmine that wasn’t large, but definitely in charge because she wasn’t crying the whole time! She was actually mad when the time called for it and not just whimpering. And then of course, there was Genie. He was soooo energetic and had some awesome new jokes…

New Genie Jokes:

After Jafar became Sultan, “You’re bringing scary back, yeah! You’re super scary wearing only black, yeah!” “You are almost as scary as Britney Spears’ new haircut!” “You are Rosie O’Donnell scary!!!” When he was coming down the stairs with all of the other Genies, he said “This is going to look great on You Tube!” He was awesome.

Bravo!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

After the show, we tried to get a hold of Fishbulb, but we were unsuccessful.

We saw MinionLumbo on the way out

Sam and I met John and Sabrina in the center of the Esplanade and headed into DL

I was getting hungry so we went to the Golden Horseshoe. Sam got a call from Fishbulb when I was eating and it turned out that he was right outside along with DustySage, Grumpy4, Coaster Matt, Gemeni Cricket (both Birthday boys), Rose, and PEZZ Lightyear so they came in to say “Hi”

They had an extra FP for me for BTMRR so I gladly accepted it

I sat next to Norm and we engaged in a flashing war, no you sicko, with our cameras!

Then I got DustySage

Everybody except for Sabrina, John, Sam and I left so we took a Cons pic before they left

The remaining group watched the fireworks

I love this picture… The end of the Star Wars sequence is SO bright!

This is why I don’t come on Saturday’s

The earlier group also gave us all FP’s for Space

We had just enough time to go on Buzz… I got a bit over 300,000

That night was over so it was time to go to the hotel that my aunt and uncle booked right down the street (I was happy because I wouldn't have to make the trip again the next day)

To be continued...
    Last edited by Abominable Snowman; 03-12-2007, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Great pics! Your picture of the Splash logs just miss the new Nemo buoy now sitting backstage a little more to the left of the picture.
      Great firework shot too. Thanks for sharing!
      "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Sweet report! Yah, I'd be bummed to get monorail purple AGAIN too. hehe

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

man i want 2 go on SM so bad

Comment

Comment

Great pictures - Loved the flashing war!!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

?The End

Comment

I must tell you, I LOVE YOU'RE PICTURES!!!!!
                  I have just joined Micechat,but I have been looking at you're trip reports for month's(no don't be scared).Now I am "official" I just had to let you know! Thank you for giving me a birds eye view of the park!

Comment

mmmmmmmm tater tots!!!!!

Wow, Jeff! Those are some really great shots! Great camera you got there.

I'm glad you did get to come down and hang with us. It was a really great weekend and sorry you weren't able to stay longer.....but MOooooooM!

Urge to groove building. Must... snap.... fingers....

Comment

Yes Jeff it was fun like always great shots! I should have my tr up tomorrow!
                      The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Great report Jeff!!
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

You forgot your pass last time?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                            You forgot your pass last time?
                            I just left it in the car on accident after getting my parking

Comment

Great report and photos. Some of you guys have sweet cameras!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X