This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnation Cafe or Plaza Inn?

My DH and I have never been to DL, but we didn't want something as big as Blue Bayou. We looked at both restaurants, and thought that the menus looked good.. Which place should we try? Do they both take PS? Which has a better atmosphere? Any food pics?
    Thanks!

Re: Carnation Cafe or Plaza Inn?

Originally posted by poohbear128 View Post
    My DH and I have never been to DL, but we didn't want something as big as Blue Bayou. We looked at both restaurants, and thought that the menus looked good.. Which place should we try? Do they both take PS? Which has a better atmosphere? Any food pics?
    Thanks!
    Carnation Cafe is good - and they serve you at your table.
    Plaza Inn is good too - but it's more cafeteria style.

Hard to say - in my opinion, both are good places. Wife and I like them both.

Comment

I personally enjoy Plaza Inn.

Comment

We always eat at the Plaza Inn and we are never disappointed but if you want a sit down restaurant where you are served you might want Carnation Cafe( of the 2 choices).

Comment

I love Plaza Inn. Have only been to Carnation once. Wasn't to impressed, but I believe they are a PS resteraunt.

Comment

Plaza Inn is great, plus if you go during off-times there's plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
            I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

ive never eaten at Plaza, have eaten at carnation. i like the carnation location cause your still outdoors and in main st.
              If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

We've been to both...Numerous times.

You can't go wrong with either one.

Bon Appetite!

Comment

Plaza Inn

But I'm biased... I work there.

Comment

Plaza Inn, I'm in <3 with their chicken. Although last time I went there it seemed the CM who rang me up hated their job. :/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X