Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last 7 days at Disneyland in the park (Parade, I mean photo, heavy)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last 7 days at Disneyland in the park (Parade, I mean photo, heavy)

I've been in a trial the last few weeks, and finally, yesterday, after eight days of deliberation, a jury decided in my client's favor. What does that mean for you? It means I have time to upload some pictures, taken at various times during the last seven days! Click on any photo for more information--

Goodnight Walt!

Hmm, now where DID I park???
    Last edited by RobotMirror; 03-16-2007, 11:52 AM. Reason: Less Alice means more fun

Re: The last 7 days at Disneyland in the park (Parade, I mean photo, heavy)

Dude....is that supposed to be Alice or Alice's mom?

Great pics!
    sigpic

Comment

great pics! very detailed! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:
      A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

wow ... simply amazing pictures

Comment

I love you're pictures! Much better than the ones my husband took of our trip, but thats another long painful story!
          Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Awesome! As always!

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

I love all the close up shots of the performers faces. It is great acting and great play for them I'm sure.

Comment

Great shots! I am a bit of a photographer and would love to ask you what camera body and which lens you were using. Some of those are insanely sharp.

12/18 TC DAY

Comment

Scary harold in the popcorn machine!

Comment

Great pictures! Glad to read that your trial went well ... I'm doing Federal jury duty right now ... and just found it odd that they were trying a case about water bong pictures.

Comment

the wigs disney uses look really bad....

thanks for sharing the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
                        Great shots! I am a bit of a photographer and would love to ask you what camera body and which lens you were using. Some of those are insanely sharp.
                        Sorry I see it is a canon 350d in ur sig... BUT what lens or lenses are you using?

12/18 TC DAY

Comment

Truly fantastic pictures once again.
                          HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Love em! Great shots!

Comment

Wow! Amazing shots! I personally like the first one with Alice.
                              -Chris

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X