OT - Collectible Help?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Collectible Help?

Hey y'all,

Back in the early morning of November 2006, a teenager drove his mom's SUV through our garage putting a big hole in our house. The repairs were finished just a couple of weeks ago, but that's not the worst part.

The worst part is that some of my Disney collectibles were broken!!!

Luckily, with help from the DA, I will be receiving restitution as long as I can give an accurate pricing from a reputable source.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can go to get an accurate pricing for a complete set of "Disney's Alphabet" plates. The set was created by "The Disney Collection" at least 15 years ago and features 26 plates measuring approx. 3.25" in diameter with famous animated characters representing each letter in the alphabet.

Although I can find individual plates and even groups for sale on sites like Ebay, I have yet to find a full set. If anyone can help, I'd be extremely grateful.

- Disnoid

Re: OT - Collectible Help?

I'm not much help in this, but my experience when trying to find the value of things is that if I can only find individual pieces, I multiply the average of the individual pieces by the total number of the complete set (in this case I imagine it would be 26?). Then factor in at least 10% more for "full set" rarity at this point in time. Just my thoughts.

*WELCOME to Micechat! Hope you like it here!! *
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.