This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Transitions

Seeing as we're all a bunch of Disneyland regulars, it seems natural that as we journey from land to land we would notice the little changes known as "transitions." These can be changes in pavement, fence type, or landscaping Some are very subtle, others just stop and start.

For example, in between NOS and Frontierland, just in front of the Riverbell Terrace, there is a brick strip. On one side is a more manicured, smooth concrete walkway and the other side has the rougher, horseshoe-imprinted crete of frontierland.

Which ones do you guys think are the most genius?

Re: Disneyland Transitions

Heading through Frontierland to Fantasyland and vice versa seems pretty smooth.

Comment

theyre all great. i like the different trashcans too.
      If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

There was a great article in a previous issue of E-Ticket Magazine about transitions.
        The Mur

Comment

I love the horseshoe prints in the concrete!!!

Comment

The giant rocks and astro orbitor you bump into the moment you step onto the east curb of main street.

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
              The giant rocks and astro orbitor you bump into the moment you step onto the east curb of main street.
              I completely agree. It is oh so subtle the way they executed such a transition.
              "My coattails are getting dirty." -Brandon Flowers

Comment

Also, how the front and back of a building can be in different lands, but, because of trees, etc. you never really notice!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X