No announcement yet.

My RCT2 disneyland--screenshots! FINALLY!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My RCT2 disneyland--screenshots! FINALLY!

After talking about it in numerous threads in the past I finally have screenshots of my RCT2 Disneyland!

Here is a tour of my Tomorrowland in screenshots. They aren't captioned, so im captioning them here! Tell me your opinion!

A few notes:
    -I have Carousel of Progress in its rightful place, and Innoventions I put in my own unique building left of the Sublagoon (where the motorboats technically would be, I cheated and put the Motorboats in a seperate pond opposite side of matterhorn in FL)

-The layout isnt an exact replica, but mostly close

-I used TDS Storm Rider to replace Star Tours

-Buzz Lightyear is on the back half of my Circlevision building

-My Peoplemover is called TTA (Tomorrowland Transit Authority), it goes 10mph on avergae--PERFECT SPEED hehe

-I put in Islands of Adventure's Storm Force Accelatron since it ties into the Storm Rider attraction. Accelatron is located in the building which I put Rocket Jets on top of, behind the TTA station. The Jets are somewhat high--good view high, but not scary high.

-Alien Encounter is in the HISTA Theatre.

-Monorail station is in a different place.

-I have Mission to Mars and the SKyway still. They are located in different spots then for real. Same with the NASA exhibit.

-My entrance has some abstract theme sculptures and planters, but still has lots of open clutter

-Redd Rockets is simply called Pizza Port. I dont wanna have ROCKET in two of my attractions (Redd Rockets, Rocket Jets would be redundant)

-I used a mix of silver, dark blue, powder blue, red, gold, and white for the colors.

ENJOY! (for some reason, some of the screenshots are bumpy and not as smooth as the real game looks, but oh well!) (TTA station, Rocket Jets, Skyway overhead) (Tomorrowland overview, you can also see some of Fantasyland/Matterhorn) (Circlevision) (Storm Rider) (Skyway station and NASA exhibit area behind Space Mtn) (Dead center of TL, you can see the TTA, Skyway, Space Mtn, Alien encounter, carousel of progress, my railroad station, some of the Buzz spire, the TL Terrace) (sub voyage queue, Autopia, Cosmic Waves in diff spot) (Monorail station) (mission to mars, TTA, starcade) (Buzz, Innoventions)
    Comments/suggestions? :o

That's really awesome! I've been working on a RCT2 Disneyland for a while, but mine looks no where near as good as yours does. Can you post some screenshots of the insides of the buildings?

LOL more is coming. I just wanted to give a sneak preview!

Tonight I'll post more of the rest of my park

My Adventureland, Frontierland, and Toontown are nothing special. I didnt bother with Critter Country or NOS.

My Adventureland is okay, my Frontierland is fine I guess, My Toontown is small.

My Frontierland, the problem is, I put Splash and Big Thunder on the same mountain, and I imported a ride from a park in Wildwood New Jersey (it's called Golden Nugget, and its an indoor themed mining coaster), along with a ride from hersheypark in PA (Trailblazer, a simple outdoor coaster).

Some more screenshots are coming, don't worry

Here's some more.. (inside of Carousel of Progress, its just a 3D Cinema) (TL Entrance, I forgot that before) (my Frontierland, Like I said, my talent is not in Frontierland, the rapids ride is Tom Sawyer Rapids, the brown coaster not on a mountain is Trailblazer) (my bright and pretty Fantasyland, the Castle is WHITE and PINK) (Adventureland, nothing special)

Great job! You may also want to check out some new scenery people have put together for the 50th. I don't have the link on hand but I'm sure google will find it

Any suggestions for improvement on any of my lands?

Is it possible to share the game file? I've downloaded RCT parks from the official website in the past. Maybe not until you finish but it would be nice to see on my pc. It looks great by the way.

I can probably post the file to play my park somewhere...I'll figure it out!

There isn't anything I can do to make the weaker areas--Frontierland, Adventureland etc--better?

Wow Looks great....

Thanks Crazy Legs.

I'd love to know anything I can do improve some of the weak areas, unless my Frontierland/Adventureland areas arent as bad as I think!

Anyone else have anything to say?

This is the final time I'm bumping this thread. Promise.

One more bump...I wanna see more comments

I think it looks really good ... the only part I don't really like is that it is so large it doesn't seem as intimate as DL really does. ..... Also, you should look for some custom scenery or something to complete the park
                            Originally posted by drunkmom
                            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Ill look for some 50th custom scenery...sometimes it crashes ur park tho...

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.