Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who have visited Disneyland recently...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who have visited Disneyland recently...

Are the Explorer Canoes running on the weekends? I am really having a hard time finding information about when these canoes run. Thanks for your help!

The canoes have definitely been open on the weekends the past few weekends at least.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Not only did I see the canoes the last time I was there, but they were actually running people on the Columbia, which I'd never seen before.

Comment

ORWEN: I don't understand why Disneyland still has their canoes up and running in California, while Disney World's canoes have been forever banned from THAT park. Guests on the East coast can ply the Rivers of America as easily as guests in California, after all!

ORGOCH: Say what?! Don'tcha DARE try ruinin' the spell I went an' cast a few years back, sister!! I don't want no canoe trade scarin' MY bull frogs away!! Gotta be able ta ketch 'em SOME where's!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan
          Not only did I see the canoes the last time I was there, but they were actually running people on the Columbia, which I'd never seen before.
          They run the Columbia all the time. Especially on crowded days. It hadn't been out for a while because it was in dry dock getting repairs.

As for the canoes, I'm sure they are mosty up and paddling on the weekends. Weekdays, not so sure. The past few times I was there during the week, they weren't paddling.
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan
            Wow really? Out of all the times I go to Disneyland I've never stepped foot onto the Columbia. I really want to do that next time I'm there, um... probably Sunday. Can you go inside of it?

Comment

When I was there in March they ran the Columbia every day I was there ... but it also helps that every morning the entrance plaza was full and they stopped letting people through the security ... damn spring break!
              Originally posted by drunkmom
              this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

News from last week.

I was there just last week. During the week Columbia was running on Thursday but on Friday they ran Mark Twain. The canoes were in dock. I guess it is a weekend thing.
                Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

I was there on 5/7/05 and I got to ride the Columbia. And yes you can go down to the bottom area, (I don't know the correct verbage). That was the first time I ever rode the Columbia.

Comment

The Sailing Ship Columbia (aka Hook's ship ) "operates weekends and select seasons."

When she's runnin, Columbia and Mark Twain usually rotate their trips, from what I've seen.

I've never ridden her
                    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 06-08-2005, 07:29 PM.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                      The Sailing Ship Columbia (aka Hook's ship ) "operates weekends and select seasons."

When she's runnin, Columbia and Mark Twain usually rotate their trips, from what I've seen.

I've never ridden her
                      Just make sure you way from the forward starboard cannon!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyren
                        Just make sure you way from the forward starboard cannon!
                        Why?
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

They shoot it off and it's really loud!
                          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                          I bring the magic!!!
                          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

It is called below deck (I think) and is quite an experience.

My first trip on the Columbia was this past January. The kids want to go on it all the time. They think it is cool that they can ride a pirate ship at Disneyland. (Their words, not mine.)
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

On Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend, they were running the Columbia, Mark Twain and Canoes.
                              But on Tuesday, the Mark Twain wasn't running, but the other two were.
                              "I'll be in my bunk...."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X