This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Ticket to Passport: Ticket Upgrades

I have heard that if you bring your ticket to the AP building at DLR that they will upgrade it to a season pass if you pay the balance. Is this true? How does it work? Will it work with a 2FR ticket? Exactly where would you take the ticket? Thank you in advance for any answers!
    Still wishing for that AP....:blush:

Future Imagineer, right here!

"Have I really been on MiceChat for TWO HOURS?!?!?!?" -Me

Re: From Ticket to Passport: Ticket Upgrades

Originally posted by mini_imagineer View Post
    I have heard that if you bring your ticket to the AP building at DLR that they will upgrade it to a season pass if you pay the balance. Is this true? How does it work? Will it work with a 2FR ticket? Exactly where would you take the ticket? Thank you in advance for any answers!
    Take it to the Bank on Main St. You pay the difference. Not sure what it is on the 2fer.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

I would imagine that you would just pay the difference with the 2fer. Instead of $83 for the parkhopper it would be $63, which is what you paid for the 2fer.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney1978 View Post
        I would imagine that you would just pay the difference with the 2fer. Instead of $83 for the parkhopper it would be $63, which is what you paid for the 2fer.
        Correct - you can upgrade on either day of your 2fer & you just pay the difference. Just remember to do it before it's expired or used up. (AKA, you cant use both days of the 2fer, then come back a week later & try to pay the difference)
        "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

So it deifinately CAN work with the 2fer? Thank you for your replies!
          Still wishing for that AP....:blush:

Future Imagineer, right here!

"Have I really been on MiceChat for TWO HOURS?!?!?!?" -Me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X