No announcement yet.

A Musical History of Disneyland sales

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Musical History of Disneyland sales

I wanted to pay the $150 for the new 6-CD album from Disneyland right when I first heard about it. It's such an amazing set, and I hate to say it but $150 almost seems too cheap. Anyway, I finally saved up enough money and bought it a few weeks ago from DisneyDirect. I just received an e-mail telling me it's been backordered and will arrive around July 10! I am not frustrated though, in fact, I couldn't be happier. It would seem sales have been so good that they can't keep up with the demand.

I am so pleased that the producer of this album (sorry, can't remember his name) is getting rewarded for all his hard work and dedication. Between him and Matt Ouimett, they are proving to Disney that hard work and dedication to the Disney name pays off handsomely in profits, not to mention good will towards their customers. Do any of you know if it's truly a problem with too much demand? Or is it too small of a supply to begin with? I'd like to think they produced tons of 6-disc sets and people are just snatching them up like crazy.

In any case, having the set backordered is incredibly good news for such a quality Disneyland product.

I'm listening to it right now(Main Street Electrical Parade). You're gonna love it. Plus, you're getting it just in time for the REAL 50th anniversary.
    I have a dream
    A song to sing
    To help me cope
    Trough everything

If you see the wonder
    of a FairyTale
    You can take the future
    even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
    Something good in everything I see
    I believe in Angels
    When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

The Producer Is Randy Thornton
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Musical Disneyland History

The price was steep for me, but as a Disneyland fanatic, I had to have it. I think that everyone who hears it, knows that it is a quality work. It is truly Disney quality. Walt was always known for meeting and exceeding this audiences expectations. The price puts a lot of expectations on this collection, but I think it fulfills it.

I am sure that you will enjoy it when it arrives.
        Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

You paid $150??? I've got one for sale on ebay right now for $135!

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

I just got an e-mail this morning that mine was being shipped; so for those of you who've been waiting on backorder for these for a while, they may start arriving on your doorsteps soon.

Originally posted by Wotan
              I just got an e-mail this morning that mine was being shipped; so for those of you who've been waiting on backorder for these for a while, they may start arriving on your doorsteps soon.
              I just got that same e-mail today too. They must've gotten a second wave of stock last night. It's aparently being sent DHL Air so it should be here by the weekend. I am so excited!

<--- green with envy. I can't afford to get mine for another couple of weeks...

I cannot recommend this collection any higher. It is wonderful in every aspect! Save and buy it - the Disney fan will not be disappointed.

Be sure to visit my site!

As I think I mentioned somewhere else, for any of you WDW fans, the 2 CD set from there ("The Happiest Celebration on Earth") is a must-buy, if only for the Epcot stuff they put into it.

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.