This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Music Shop Receiving New Music

Randy Thornton on magic music said that they are working on putting more classic albums in the store,
    which albums or newly created albums would you want in the store?

"The Complete Main Street Electrical Parade"

Disneyland parades and shows (Blast to the Past, Party Gras, One Man's Dream, you know, the older stuff.)

"Christmas at Disneyland" (I already made my own from bits and pieces of things I have/have found. I'm thinking of reworking it into a 2-disc set.)
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Put anything Disney on it. All attractions in their entirety.
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
        Put anything Disney on it. All attractions in their entirety.
        Isn't this pretty much what the 6-disc set is? :confused:
        Avenue Q

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
          Disneyland parades and shows (Blast to the Past, Party Gras, One Man's Dream, you know, the older stuff.)
          I agree, the parades are a major part of Disneyland's history, yet none of them except the Electrical Parade have been released in their entirety. There's Party Gras, The World According To Goofy, Lion King Celebration, Aladdin's Caravan, Christmas Fantasy, and so many more that have played through the park just in the last 15 years alone.

There's also that 45th Anniversary parade that ran for way too long. I guess you could just go to someone's graduation and hear the music for that one. Also, let's not forget that the Tahitian Terrace and Aladdin's Oasis once had a show. I'd very much doubt there's an actual recording of these shows, but it'd be nice if they could piece it back together from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon
            ...Aladdin's Caravan...
            Who needs that? All it was was the "Prince Ali" track from the soundtrack CD repeated over and over and over and over and over...
            I could stage that thing in my own backyard (if I had a backyard...). :lol:
            Avenue Q

Comment

I'd love a CD of the ambient music from each of the lands, one CD for Disneyland, one CD from DCA. I love the music from the Rivers Of America area (near NOS) and the music from Tomorrowland.

Also, I'd LOVE to see the CHRISTMAS music from Main Street released!
              ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

There's no question about it...I would LOVE to see Disney put together a complete CD with all the music from past parades. And if possible, the same for the stage shows they've had too!
                Love Is An Open Door
                :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

I think ambient music from all the lands is a great idea. For instance, the que music from Splash Mountain, Winnie the Pooh, and Big Thunder Mountain. I would also LOVE the que music from the Rocket Rods.

Comment

The Hercules parade would be a fun soundtrack too. Hades float especially. And YES to the Party Gras Parade ~ no, they should have a dvd for that!
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I would wish they would sell not only Disney music relevant to Disneyland Anaheim, but also have a section where you could buy music from the other Disney themeparks such as WDW, Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea, and Paris. Although WDW has its Disney deliverars mail service, I think itr would be more convenient to have a one stop shop for all Disney CD's. Also, I would guess by Disney selling the numerous and various other themepark CD's at Disneyland Anaheim, it could serve as free advertising of its other themeparks.

Comment

I would love music from the other parks to be available at DL. We've gotten some GREAT music from other parks, but there's much more to be had.

I would also LOVE it if some of the "cooler" compilations were available at DL like they are at other parks. Dave Digs Disney, Mosh Pit on Disney, Disney edom al a (A la mode), Readymade Digs Disney or even the Hal Wilner Say Awake compilation.

I think they are missing out on a HUGE market share by not catering to the adult hip crowd.

Comment

"Stay Awake" is an amazing CD! One of my favorites.
                          Avenue Q

Comment

I want a CD with the complete music from Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams. Please? Pretty please?
                            That would make my dreams come true...

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                              "Stay Awake" is an amazing CD! One of my favorites.
                              It is fantantic. If you don't have the others, you should look into getting them. Cool stuff.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X