This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket Rods

I read from an outside source that Rocket Rods and EPCOT's Test Track were being developed and the same time. And disney asked Test Track sponsor, General Moters(GM) to sponsor Rocket Rods. When GM saw the presentation of the attraction they refused. If this is true, than why would WDI continue with an attraction of that theme if they couldn't get a sponsor in that field. Was this the reason of its flop??? and wasn't sponsored my Goodyear for a short time. Well besides SOME aspects of DCA, i truly think Rocket Rods was the biggest disney disappointment. comments please.
    pshhh i guess

Re: Rocket Rods

They did market the Rocket Rods to GM and they did decline. Part of the proposal included an interactive "design your own car" exhibit area where you would virtually choose body styles to go over the RR frame. Maybe there was more.

Agree on the dissapointment. As much fun as driving a Prius in a parking garage.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Re: Rocket Rods

Originally posted by Cousin Orville View Post
      Agree on the dissapointment. As much fun as driving a Prius in a parking garage.
      HA HA ain't that the truth!!!
      pshhh i guess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X