This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for new rocket jets

i personally think that they should place the rocket jets back on top of the people mover platform and remodel the jets so they look like then one's in the 90's or something totally different.

Re: Ideas for new rocket jets

awe a new member, how cute
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
      i personally think that they should place the rocket jets back on top of the people mover platform and remodel the jets so they look like then one's in the 90's or something totally different.
      This is something that has been talked about a whole lot, but I do agree with you wholeheartedly.

And welcome to MiceChat.

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat. It has been a pretty lively debate in times past regarding the placement for the "rocket jets". Sometimes too lively.
        Originally posted by demento57 View Post
        awe a new member, how cute
        You be nice, now

Comment

Welcome to Mice Chat!
          Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X