Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

    ..............
    Last edited by clara; 04-17-2007, 07:52 PM.

  • #2
    Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

    Great pics! I cant belive that we didnt see you at the parade! We walked right by you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

      wow that Mickey head Flower is Great.

      thank you for TR

      taxs done and hope see you sunday.
      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day ºoº 2010
      Alan





      Toy Story Mania construction:
      Older photo
      New Photo

      Member of
      MiceChat WDW Trip
      Next trip
      2014 Dec, 31

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

        I know...I have always wanted to meet you...and I was right there with Jeff...lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

          great pics! you have a good eye for details! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:

          btw-your little boy looks absolutely adorable with his thomas the tank engine backpack!
          A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

          In serious need of a Disneyland trip
          :captain: :ap: dMom

          Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

            Originally posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
            Great pics! I cant belive that we didnt see you at the parade! We walked right by you!
            Originally posted by Hilsbro View Post
            I know...I have always wanted to meet you...and I was right there with Jeff...lol

            Well this is truly upsetting! But that is the story of my MiceChat life...people post reports on days that I was there to with pics of where I was to...darn!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

              I thought I saw someone that looked like you walking to the GCH entrance to DCA last night around 8ish with a little boy in a stroller. Please say it was you and I am not imagining things. I would have said hi but I was with Keoni and he is freaked about the idea of talking to people online and then running into them in real life.




              Comment


              • #8
                Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                I thought I saw someone that looked like you walking to the GCH entrance to DCA last night around 8ish with a little boy in a stroller. Please say it was you and I am not imagining things. I would have said hi but I was with Keoni and he is freaked about the idea of talking to people online and then running into them in real life.

                Did this mystery stroller pusher have a gold headband on? That would have been me!

                Well wow! That is THREE MCer's that saw me! I'm impressed!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                  Originally posted by claribella View Post
                  Did this mystery stroller pusher have a gold headband on? That would have been me!

                  Well wow! That is THREE MCer's that saw me! I'm impressed!
                  Yep they did! We were walking in the opposite direction of you. We were on our way to see hom much APs are. We are breaking down and buying deluxes tomorrow.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                    O my gosh. Another picture taking Mice chatter at the park yesterday! As I said in someone else's thread, we could have had a photographers meet yesterday )
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                      Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                      Yep they did! We were walking in the opposite direction of you. We were on our way to see hom much APs are. We are breaking down and buying deluxes tomorrow.
                      Well there ya go! That was me!

                      Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
                      O my gosh. Another picture taking Mice chatter at the park yesterday! As I said in someone else's thread, we could have had a photographers meet yesterday )
                      Ha! Yeah.....!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                        So many good pics I can't pic a favorite!! Good job Clara!


                        It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                          Jamba Juice!!!! I'll have to try that flavor next time!!

                          Great pictures as always!!!




                          Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                          Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                            Another wonderful trip report. I am amazed at how you turn them out on a regular basis. You have a special talent. Your pictures are beautifully unique.
                            BarbaraAnn

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: claribella's 4-10 afternoon - McDonald's is Bad Luck....

                              Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                              Jamba Juice!!!! I'll have to try that flavor next time!!

                              Great pictures as always!!!
                              It is really good and all fruit...thanks pengy!

                              Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                              Another wonderful trip report. I am amazed at how you turn them out on a regular basis. You have a special talent. Your pictures are beautifully unique.
                              Ok me = :blush: Thanks for the compliments!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X