This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I forgot to mention...

Something I forgot to mention at the friday meet...

While Soulq and I were seperated from the group trying to find some different (cheaper) food, I spotted a hidden mickey! In took town at Clarabelles (sp?) little ice cream stand, one of the cow spots is in the shape of a mickey! As I was celebratting my find and rubbing it in Soulq's face that I found it and he didnt, a bird pooped in my hair... talk about karma huh? Next time ill keep my mouth shut :botox:

-Lauryn

Ashes and bird poop....not a real good day for you in regards to things hitting you! LOL! Thank goodness the ah shucks duck left you alone!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

One thing I learned a long time ago....never gloat. It will always come back to bite you in the butt!!

Comment

lol Thats how soulq and I are together, we compete but inna joking way. Like remember the slap hand game we were playing in line for buzz? Sorry sunnygirl for gettin jr, sunnygirl and paige started :\ mybad

-Lauryn

Comment

Originally posted by luvsongthatnvrends
          lol Thats how soulq and I are together, we compete but inna joking way. Like remember the slap hand game we were playing in line for buzz? Sorry sunnygirl for gettin jr, sunnygirl and paige started :\ mybad
          Paige IS Jr Miss Sunnygirl. :lol: And at least they were occupied, right? Whatever works!
          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

While Soulq and I were seperated from the group trying to find some different (cheaper) food, I spotted a hidden mickey! In took town at Clarabelles (sp?) little ice cream stand, one of the cow spots is in the shape of a mickey! As I was celebratting my find and rubbing it in Soulq's face that I found it and he didnt, a bird pooped in my hair... talk about karma huh? Next time ill keep my mouth shut :botox:
            :lol: Oh, that sucks.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Was that a Disney bird? Disney needs to retrain some of their flying friends!
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

lol whoops my bad on the girls names, ill get it next time... i was bitter towards the birds for the rest of the day *pouts*

-Lauryn

Comment

So the lesson here is pride cometh before the ... um ... fall? Yikes!
                  "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X