Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is the Song from Rockin' Space Mountain?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is the Song from Rockin' Space Mountain?

Okay, since it's almost time for Rockin' Space Mountain to return to its originally form, can anyone tell me which Red Hot Chili Peppers song(s) play during the ride? They've really grown on me and I'd really like to hear the whole songs in their entirety. Thanks!
    Woof!

Re: What Is the Song from Rockin' Space Mountain?

Originally posted by MooglePower View Post
    Okay, since it's almost time for Rockin' Space Mountain to return to its originally form, can anyone tell me which Red Hot Chili Peppers song(s) play during the ride? They've really grown on me and I'd really like to hear the whole songs in their entirety. Thanks!

Higher Ground....A cover of Stevie Wonder's song.

Chad

Comment

Its on there Mothers Milk album also on there greatest hits that came out a few years ago

Comment

"Higher Ground" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Stevie Wonder performed the original (which is the best version)

Eric Clapton does a great version of the song as well
        I like Disneyland...it's pretty sweet.
        sigpic

Comment

It's actually a portion (edited by Disney) of a remix (Daddy-O mix) of the Red Hot Chili Pepper's cover of the Stevie Wonder classic. If you listen to the "Mother's Milk" or even the "Greatest Hits" version, it's not nearly the same. The version Disney chose is from the "Under The Covers: Essential Red Hot Chili Peppers" CD from 1998 which has 12 cover songs (songs previously recorded by other artists) that the RHCP recorded, the Higher Ground Daddy-O remix is on that album. The remix was released ON VINYL in the UK for dance club dejays previous to that.

That's probably more info than you were looking for, but as far as the research I had done a couple months ago (when I asked myself the same question and tried to download the Space Mountain version), that's the story.
          ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X