No announcement yet.

A trio of questions (I never fail to ask questions)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trio of questions (I never fail to ask questions)

I am probably being a pain with all these questions, but I have a few anyway.

1. I heard the TL Skyway station was used for Rocket Rods maitenance, does that mean they only ripped it out recently?

2. Does the observatron move AT ALL anymore? I'm serious...has it moved in the past year or so? All the photos I've seen of that area, it is in the exact some spot as if it never spun or moved at all.

3. Any work on the Peoplemover track? Work as in are they doing anything to mechanisms on the track? Basically is there any actual construction on it at all?

1) The Tomorrowland SS is still there, I doubt they removed anything in the actual Maintenance Shed other than equipment relating to upkeep & repair on the RR (and the staff's tools).

2) I've seen it move within the last year, hear the music on time, but I don't stand there every time & watch to see if it moves (yawn).

3) No
    B5, Marcus Cole:
    I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

One can only hope for the PM to commence. And if it does, expand the track like the monorail has.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.