This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break Over?

So were are heading down to Disneyland this Saturday. So I was wondering if Spring Break is over and if there will be a little break in the crowds. Or if it will be a craaaaaaazy day. I need to mentally prepare myself.

Re: Spring Break Over?

My kids are on break this week. I'm pretty sure they take a late spring break compared to other schools... But they are going to be in DL next Tuesday for a band trip.

Good luck-

Comment

I think Saturday will be a busy day for a few reasons...

The Last Weekend the 2fer is on sale

The park closes early on Sunday, so visitors will plan to go to other places that day, pushing more of them into the parks on Saturday.

The regular AP holders that come every weekend.

So busy, not middle of summer busy, but still large crowds
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

It seems like now Disneyland is only busy on days that end in Y. Lets see...Sunday...Yeah It'll be busy.

Chad

Comment

I'm going to say that both parks will be way more busy than just summer busy. I wouldn't be surprised to see California Adventure reach capacity and I wouldn't be surprised to see Disneyland have 60minute+ wait times on Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Thanks for the info folks. I also think that this weekend is also the last weekend of the rockin' Space Mnt, and Screaming stuff. I think...

Comment

It was busy today! I was actually suprised at the crowds!

Comment

The park has been estimating about 30-35,000 guests. That's not busy.

Comment

I am glad to hear that. I am going to the park on wednesday and thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Scream162 View Post
                    The park has been estimating about 30-35,000 guests. That's not busy.
                    Hmm. An estimation and reality are two completely different things.

Comment

The park (atleast Disneyland) was packed. My boyfriend and I rode the monorail in while waiting for our reservation time to come up at Rainforest. At 4:30 the wait time for Space Mtn was 100 mins and trying to get out of Tomorrowland was insane.

There was a cast member (she seemed like a higher up and I think she said something about being a level 7) riding in with her family in the same monorail car as us and she was talking about the private party tomorrow and how things were going and then said that the capacity today was expected to have hit 57,000 and they are expecting something close to that tomorrow, even with the early closing. It was really interesting hearing all the prep work and stuff that is going on behind the scenes and will continue going on behind the scenes throughout the night.

I hope next weekend is better -- we are staying onsite for the weekend for our anniversary!!! :beg:

Comment

wow.

Comment

Yes, it was very busy today. The rain yesterday prob had something to do with it! (plus as others said, everything else happening in and around the resort.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X