This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who WAS there Sunday 06/12/05

It was nice to see so many showed up at the hub. I wasn't much at the meet since I didn't get to bed till midnight. I was lucky to get to the lost bar without falling asleep. It's nice to see a face for the names.
    Let the magic continue.

Because I'm lame (bad hangover bad) I rolled into the park right on time at approx. 4:15 and missed the big fun. Crazy Legs' pix were wonderful!
    I'll do better next time!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Well in thew thread for who was there I tried to put who I saw in blue you can add to it. So many people....

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=5812&page=5
      :crazylegs

Comment

I was there. I was taking pictures in the Hub when I noticed a women from MiceChat...her picture is posted. She was on a cell phone, had glasses, and in a wheelchair(is that rude?). Then I was walking by the Matterhorn when I saw a big group of MiceChatters pass me by.

Comment

As you know, Gaucho and I showed after everyone had headed to Casa.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
            I was there. I was taking pictures in the Hub when I noticed a women from MiceChat...her picture is posted. She was on a cell phone, had glasses, and in a wheelchair(is that rude?). Then I was walking by the Matterhorn when I saw a big group of MiceChatters pass me by.
            Nope, not rude, that's Crazy Legs

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I can honestly say I was not there but was getting rained out at WDW's Downtown Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
                Because I'm lame (bad hangover bad) I rolled into the park right on time at approx. 4:15 and missed the big fun. Crazy Legs' pix were wonderful!
                I'll do better next time!
                Cool see you then...

Comment

Speederscout showed up at 12:40. I stayed until the fireworks, then had to head home.

Comment

i was there tonight from 745 to 1100..saw fireworks and fantasmic with girlfriend (*~*Aniko*~*). im sure she'll post pics soon..that is all
                    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

I was there from 10ish to 8ish
                      Katie :yea:
                      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
                        Thats me CrazyLegs

Comment

I was there from 11-11! Whew!
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I was there from 12:45-11:30. Wow, do I feel tired. I did Legoland yesterday and Disneyland today. I was late for the hub meet up, so I had lunch and while I was walking to find a restroom I ran into the single riders meet after I walked passed them 2 times, they said hey aren't you Stephanie. I thought I was never going to find them. I keep looking for a large group. Anyways, it was a nice day, besides I was having a really really really bad hair day.

Comment

i thought your hair was cute^
                              I was only there from 2- 6:45, I was suprised how much we did in such a short amount of time with the group we had. Good times.

-Lauryn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X