Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's one ride/attraction you currently haven't been on?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's one ride/attraction you currently haven't been on?

I was just looking at a DL map and I've notice I've done everything except the cannoes, I'm not to intrested in riding them so it'll be awhile till I actually say I might as well ride them. But anyone else have something where there's one attraction on their todo list? Even from the past, I know I missed a lot in the past forsure.
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Re: What's one ride/attraction you currently haven't been on?

I haven't been to Toon Town since it opened ... and nothing is making me want to go near there anytime soon.

As for the canoes, this past Sunday's meet was the first time I've been ... and I loved it! I will be going back again today!

Comment

i haven't been on Snow White's Scary Adventures, Storybook Land Canal Boats, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blastrs, or any of the rides at DCA.

Comment

I haven't been on stuff in DCA - like the thing with Whoopi Goldberg, the miniature version of Maliboomer......never went on Superstar Limo........

Comment

There's a lot of rides at DCA I haven't been on and I'm not planning on it either (the carnival-like ones).

But at DL, I've been on everything except Dumbo and the canoes. Oh yeah I haven't been in that one big building in Tomorrowland... what was it called again? Oh yeah, Innoventions.
          The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by French25Fan View Post
            There's a lot of rides at DCA I haven't been on and I'm not planning on it either (the carnival-like ones).

But at DL, I've been on everything except Dumbo and the canoes. Oh yeah I haven't been in that one big building in Tomorrowland... what was it called again? Oh yeah, Innoventions.
            Make Goofygoof get on Dumbo and Canoes with you.

Comment

At DL the only thing I havent done is Gadgets Go Coaster.

Theres quite a bit I havent gone on at DCA. The orange zinger, maliboomer, the whoopi goldberg thing and not a single thing in bugs land.
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Canoes
                Storybook land
                Casey Jr.

Comment

GRR, that's about it.
                  -Jack :geek:
                  Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I've done everything in Disneyland.

Over at DCA I've never done Orange Zinger or The Maliboomer or anything in Bugs Land.

Comment

I have never been on the canoes, HISTA or Innoventions in the Magic Kingdom.
                      In DCA I haven't been on GRR, TOT, Muppets or anything in the Bug's Life area or Boardwalk area (except California Screamin and Mulholland Madness)

Comment

The closest I have ever come to Toon Town is the "Fantasyland/Toon Town" station on the DLRR.

Comment

Orbitron. And it'll be a cold day in Anaheim before I do. I want my high flying rockets back!
                          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Belle and Cinderella.
                            Originally posted by Grumpee
                            I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

It is a tragedy (and a bit of an outrage, with a hint of disgrace) to have never been on the Explorer Canoes. But, means less wait time for me. Because you know that Canoe queue can get pretty ridiculous.

As for me, I believe I've done it all but the Go-Coaster.
                              That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X