Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

After looking at my photos I think I took way too many photos of It's A Small World. I'm shocked that was the most photographed ride at Disneyland that I took photos of.

I love Alice In Wonderland and should have taken more photos of it.

The least photographed ride at Disneyland for me was Gadget's Go Coaster. I think I only got one. But I did get a video of it to show some family members how short the ride was.

What about you? Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

Re: Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

I actually don't take pictures of the rides, only of our crew, I just think if I want a pic of a ride I search google and usually find what I'm looking for
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Re: Which Disneyland Ride Do You Find Yourself Taking The Most/Least Pictures Of?

seems like i take the most photos of The Haunted Mansion and The Matterhorn. The Haunted mansion because its the ride my husband and i love the most, we could ride it over and over and over and over (and sometimes do! lol), but i just love the way The Matterhorn looks against the sky and love getting shots of it from all different parts of the park.
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I take tons of pictures on many rides, but, I least photograph Splash Mtn. for some reason! And, I LOVE it!!

Comment

I've found myself taking pictures of Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin quite a bit lately.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Casey Jr the most!!
            I don't really take pics if rides.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

DL - Splash Mtn

DCA - Screamin

Comment

I have taken most my pictures on the Dark Rides in Fantasyland. Most of the pictures come out well. I have never taken a photo in the sacred Haunted Mansion. The flash that comes off of my camera is way too distracting and would ruin the effects, plus our Ghost Host says "No flash photography... please". I would never disobey Paul Frees.

Comment

I find myself taking lots of pictures on Storybookland. I always think I'm getting some great shot of a tableau or something. (My favorite spot is Pinnoccio's village with the mountains and the Matterhorn behind it.

Come to think of it, I constantly take pics of the Matterhorn too...

Comment

I have taken a total of three (3) photographs at Disneyland in my entire life. And I have been to DL hundreds of times. Two were consecutively taken before the Christmas Party last year:
                    One was of an empty Main Street and the other of the castle.
                    The other was last summer of my uncle in line for Pirates.

Comment

Most Pictures - Tower of Terror. When you turn the picture into B&W or Sepia they come out really nice.

Least Pictures - Pirates and Mansion. Because they tell us not too.
                      Wow, that was a fun ride?

What should we go on next?

BizarreSFL: How about the haunted mansion???

But we already went on it five times, haven't you had enough??

BizarreSFL: NOOOOOOO!

Comment

DL - Pirates, HM and Pooh

DCA - ToT and Monsters.
                        -Jack :geek:
                        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I think I have the most pics of It's A Small World. I guess I just really like the outside with the clock and the dolls that come marching out. It usually makes for a pretty cool picture. After that, the next most photographed attraction may be the outside of Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain. I'm pretty random with my pictures but I seem to have the most of those three attractions.
                          http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
                          Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X