Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anybody know what happened?? (Jungle Cruise)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody know what happened?? (Jungle Cruise)

last night we were about to get on jungle cruise and as we came down the stairs they cut off the right line and were making us merge . . . then we finally got to the boats and they had 3 go around empty . . . and i over heard some cast members saying

"did you see that, that was intense"

"oh, that boat has it in it"

and i'm just wondering if anybody knows what happened?

Ooohhh.... drama!

Come peeps! Details!

Comment

I'm guessing someone had an accident?
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

At a certain point each night, the right side of the line is closed down. Not sure why they do this.

I haven't heard anything about something wrong with Jungle Cruise. They could have been cycling boats out of rotation for the evening.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Perhaps burning of excess gas so that once the skippers leave no stray guests could hop aboard and get very far? Just a thought.

Comment

maybe someone had a heartattack and foamed at the mouth and died.

(guessing?)
            We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Well, it must have been intense if it can get to JC skippers...
              Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by eyes_of_mara
                Well, it must have been intense if it can get to JC skippers...
                Eyes_Of_Mara!! Did you break the Jungle Cruise again??!!

:lol:
                I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                sigpic

Comment

Wasn't there some problem on Sunday as well? Nothing that bad but something?

No, Jennifer, we tried to get him to break it again but he refused!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Jungle Cruise is just intense by itself. duh! or maybe a kid threw up because you know the ride is so intense and all...
                    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down."

He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke.

I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

DEEP THOUGHTS
                    by
                    Jack Handey
                    :lol:

Comment

Many years ago one of those boats had an accident where a guest was decapitated. This actually happened right at the place in the river where Trader Sam makes his "two for one" offer.

Ever since that time, on certain nights when that particular boat makes its Trader Sam stop, the guest's ghost appears and plays out the entire accident, complete with a "ker-splunk" as the phantom head plops into the river next to the pile of skulls on the native outrigger. Obviously, some of the guests on that boat last night got freaked out by this. Just my guess.

Comment

Whoa.
                        Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by speederscout
                          Many years ago one of those boats had an accident where a guest was decapitated. This actually happened right at the place in the river where Trader Sam makes his "two for one" offer.

Ever since that time, on certain nights when that particular boat makes its Trader Sam stop, the guest's ghost appears and plays out the entire accident, complete with a "ker-splunk" as the phantom head plops into the river next to the pile of skulls on the native outrigger. Obviously, some of the guests on that boat last night got freaked out by this. Just my guess.
                          LOL

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

Vomit is a good guess. Or, as we called them at Legoland: Protein Spills.

I've also heard issues with the new pirahna. That one or two has actually broken off and flew into the boat. Which would just be hillarious to see happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Makkura
                              Vomit is a good guess. Or, as we called them at Legoland: Protein Spills.

I've also heard issues with the new pirahna. That one or two has actually broken off and flew into the boat. Which would just be hillarious to see happen.

if that happended to me i think i would have a heartatack and die
                              "Be very careful about following the advice in health books. You could die of a misprint."
                              -Shrunken Ned

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X