No announcement yet.

Favorite Disney Snack

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Disney Snack

What is your favorite food to snack on in the park?

Peanut Butter Sandwich from the World or Pooh store, hands down. Not a fan of peanut butter treats but this thing is AMAZING. It's a creamy peanut center within a nutterbutter type cookie crust covered in a 1/4 inch thick layer of chocolate outside of that! It's about an inch and a half thick and about three inches by three inches for less than four bucks. It's WORTH IT!
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Originally posted by Tedi Bara
      What is your favorite food to snack on in the park?
      Food I sneak in.
      Just kidding.

I guess I don't really have a favorite, but I do like getting Mickey Head Ice Cream Sandwiches. Those are good.

Mmmmm... Pickles from the Market House, Mint Juleps from NOS, Dole whips from Tiki Juice Bar...

And popcorn...mmmm...popcorn...

I enjoy the Fritters from New Orleans and the Honey popcon by Pooh , but mostly when im hungry i get a meal.
          Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Mint Julep all the way! Oh yes and Dole Wip Float and for real food I guess Ice Crem from the Ice Cream aprlor anyon etried DCA's San Andreas shakes? they soun dgood! :monkey:

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                I guess I don't really have a favorite, but I do like getting Mickey Head
                MMMMMMMM that sounds delicious.
                I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

Frozen bananas. I love 'em.
                  "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
                  - Satchel Paige

Mine would have to be the Mint Julep from the Mint Julep Bar, a pinapple spear from the Tiki Juice Bar, and a good old hot dog from Coke Corner. Oh! and a simple box of popcorn from the cart at the hub!

:captain: Brian9549

Relive fond Memories of The Country Bears
                    The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
                    The Country Bear Jamboree
                    The Country Bear Christmas Show

Come see my other vids on google and youtube, just search for brian9549 or click here or here or here

Favorite DL snack

Oh, it's got to be Dole Whip! That stuff is fabulous! I can't wait until the Tiki Room is finished and we can have DW again! I first had it in Hawaii(in 1990) and DL is the only other place I've found it. I should be a salesperson for Dole! Every time I am in line for it and people are waffling behind me about what to get I tell them they HAVE to get Dole Whip and how good it is!

Aprille :-)

Jalapeno cheese pretzel.

Walt's love of Trains!

i usually get a churro. sometimes i get ice cream from Gibson Girl. But that peanut butter sandwhich is really good from pooh corner. its really sweet though and hits the sweet tooth. i also used to get those iced mochas from Bengal Bar-B-Que
                            "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Not really the taste, but the smell of the Frontierland/Liberty Square turkey legs.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.