This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - Fantasmic! at Disneyland 2005

Here is the link -

Re: Video - Fantasmic! at Disneyland 2005

Great video. Although it takes a long time to download!!
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Wow! Thank you! PhotoMatt, you've made my month, I've been looking for something this high quality for ages.

I've been watching through your most recent posts since you put the one for Wishes at WDW up a while ago. Then I find out you have video of the Remembers firework show from July 17th 2005 and I was blown away.

I was there that day and saw it from end of main street right in front of the central hub and partners statue. I was hoping someone would have a video. Thank you again for taking these videos, and I miss Fantasmic. I'm tempted to drive down to L.A. when it starts up again!

No, thank YOU, for the compliment. I waited in the hub for 9 hours so I would be sure to get that spot. I tried to nap a little since I had been in line since 1:30am, but I couldn't do it.

I will eventually post video of the line at 1:30 am, waiting in DCA while the sun came up, and then the "Welcome Home" as we entered Disneyland. I have a few more attractions to post and then I will get to that.

Again, thanks for the feedback and I hope everyone gets a chance to view the videos.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.