Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dinner, parades, fireworks, and night time photos at the parks!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner, parades, fireworks, and night time photos at the parks!

Some photographs from an evening at the park this weekend, but first, the food! Here's our delicious dinner at Catal. We ran into Mary Read and Mcow1, who had some drinking to get to, but it was nice to see them anyway. Here's our meal in photographs:

In a word, delicious. All of it.

Then it was into Disneyland, to see the Parade of Dreams (my son loves the parade):

More to come...!

Re: Dinner, parades, fireworks, and night time photos at the parks!

neato

Comment

Lovely pictures, I always look forward to your reports ^_^ (Esp the Parade of Dreams pics... I love that parade so much)

Comment

We went on a few rides and then headed into Disney's California Adventure, which always looks beautiful at night, in my opinion.

Went on Monster's Inc, which I hadn't been on in some time:

Photo opportunity!

Coming up next... Electric Light Parade and Fireworks!

Comment

nice pics

Comment

We saw the Electrical Light Parade - my kid loves this parade too!

Comment

And finally, we watched the fireworks from a little different spot...

And then it was over!

Thanks for clickin' and lookin' !!!

Comment

I always love all your photos but your night time shots are outstanding. Thanks for sharing.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures, as always. It was nice to see you it had been a long time. The food looks great. Catal is one of my favorite restaurants and we plan on eating there in a couple weeks. But that night we were heading to the Cove to meet some people and have BBQ chicken pizza and wings (and just a few drinks). Did you ever wonder why the people at the end of the Electrical Parade with the flags are Red Coats?
                  Mike

Comment

great pics as always! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:

btw-your little boy is so cute! i love that pic of him because his expression looks just like boo's!
                    A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                    :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Stunning photo
                      HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Those night shots are beautiful. It's a shame that DCA can look gorgeous only at really weird angles and when it's dark )

Comment

Gorgeous pictures. The Tadpole is soooo cute!

Comment

:bow:

Your photos are amazing as usual! Can you do me a huge favor and post/PM a high res. version of the Sunshine Plaza Fountain at night? It is an amazing picture and I would love it for my desktop

Comment

I love Catal! It was nice to see you the other night, even briefly and from a peculiar perspective. Your photos are always terrific and your night shots are simply beautiful!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X