This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the camera in BLAB?

I always have the gun in front of my face, because I haven't figured out where the camera is.

Re: Where is the camera in BLAB?

It's right when you get thru the last tunnel.. on the right side of that gigantic zurg.. right as you turn the corner.. don't move the car while your approaching that area cuz the car should move you automatically into place for the picture..

I usually stop shooting for a second and give a lil pose..

I usually try to figure out where all the cameras on all the rides are.. hahaha!

That should be a new thread.. different picture poses given on rides.. I have a couple of funny ones from Space Mountain.. I unfortunately can't find the ones from BLAB.. darn.. that just means I need to make new ones.. haha!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Right before you go through the tunnel way up in the corner on the zurg thats moving back and forth.
      Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

Like it has been said it is the final Zurg that Buzz is shooting at it is on the right side. If you look you can see it flash you....
        The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

What?!?! You mean I missed Zurg flashing me . :lol:

Everybody's right, it's just as you come out of the tunnel into the last main room and the car will automatically set up so that you are facing the right way. Just look for the flashing light on Zurg's left shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy4Aladdin View Post
            I usually stop shooting for a second and give a lil pose..

Never! You have to get as many shots as you can at the 'hidden' targets.

Comment

Thanks! Maybe I'll actually get a good pic next time. The last few have been terrible because Im always just trying to get past Level 4.......

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X