No announcement yet.

Ride that you have never been on

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride that you have never been on

Is there any ride that you have never been on?

I have to admit that I have never been on the Tea Cups. I never felt deprived but I never was interested in it.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Casey Junior Circus Train- well at least, I have no memory of ever riding it. I also did not get a chance to do the Country Bear Jamboree before it was closed in 2001. Have yet to do Buzz (but I have played online ) Haven't done Goofy's bounce house or the Columbia either.

As far as DCA is concerned- ToT, pretty much all of "A Bug's Land" Superstar Limo (I wish I had a frame of reference for how awful that ride was), King Triton's Carrousel, Jumpin Jellyfish
    Last edited by dramaqueen; 06-15-2005, 09:25 PM.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Tower of Terror....but only because I haven't visited the parsk since it opened.

i believe i've been on everything currently open (as well as some that have gone to yesterland). i haven't been on maliboomer at dca, though.

I have been on all rides, including a whole bunch from yesterland.

The only current shows I haven't seen are Snow White (Not interested in the least) and Parade of Dreams.

I think the only rides I have NOT been on at the DLR are:
            Goofy's Bounce House
            Jumpin' Jellyfish
            Playhouse Disney

I've missed versions of Autopia at the 3 other Disneyland parks.

Other than that, I think I've almost done every single ride at all 10 parks (and I've done it within the last calendar year!)

Goofy's Bounce House
              Davy Crocketts Explorer Canoes
              Any of the Main Street vehicles

Play House Disney
              The Orange Stinger
              Jumpin Jelly fish
              Golden Zephyr
              Mulholland Madness
              King Triton's Carousel

oh yeah...duh. i haven't been on goofy's bounce house. but i do take my son there just about everytime we visit!

Anything at DCA, Winnie the Pooh, and Buzz lightyear
                  Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Casey Jr. Circus Train
                    Storybook Land Canal
                    Peter Pan
                    Snow White

Playhouse Disney
                    Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

I havent been on buzz yet, im waiting for a time thats not the summer rush to try it
                      Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

At DL, I've never been on any of the Main Street vehicles. Haven't been on the new rockets either.

Mailboomer, Superstar Limo, Innoventions (if you could call it a ride), "A Bug's Land", Alice in Wonderland

Country Bear Playhouse
                            Superstar Limo
                            Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln (I never got interested in it until I found out it was going away. Thankfully it IS coming back)
                            The Columbia
                            All of Flik's Fun Fair except for the Chew Chew train and the horribly lame and bumper cars(altough they are very well themed)
                            King Triton's Carrousel
                            Rocket Rods and the PeopleMover
                            I never finished Innoventions (My family got out because it was too boring :botox
                            The Swiss Family Treehouse
                            And last, I'm going to shamefully admit that I have never laid foot on Tom Sawyer Island :botox: :o

Note: I'm 14 so all of the above attractions that I mentioned that are already part of Yesterland, are the ones I could have actually ridden them but never really heard about them or wasn't interested in them.
                            I have a dream
                            A song to sing
                            To help me cope
                            Trough everything

If you see the wonder
                            of a FairyTale
                            You can take the future
                            even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
                            Something good in everything I see
                            I believe in Angels
                            When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Orange Stinger, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, Astro Orbiter.
                              Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.