X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made the PERFECT Tomorrowland roster

Guess it's not that good.

Comment

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
      - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

There's just **one** little thing missing........... ;-)

Looks good though! I love having ATIS and COP on the list!!
        "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

What am I missing?

Comment

Here are a few screenshots of this beautiful Tomorrowland:

http://img193.echo.cx/my.php?image=scr912ar.png (front half; btw, my Rocket Jets are relatively high, but not too high. No elevator)

http://img193.echo.cx/my.php?image=scr929gz.png (back half; notice the hints of gold but they're not distracting)

http://img193.echo.cx/my.php?image=scr935mv.png (Sublagoon; you can also see my relocated Innoventions right of the monorail station; by the way, my monorail was closed in that photo because I was redoing the track elsewhere)

I tried to include some plant life in Tomorrowland. Should I put in some more planters?

Comment

Peoplemover.

It's missing from the roster, but obviously you've got it in the screenshots.

I love it - I agree, it's perfect.
              "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

Comment

I'm sorry - TTA means Tomorrowland Transit Authority, aka my Peoplemover. That's the name they use for it in Florida.

Comment

But of course. I must have missed it the first time around. I see it now.

Comment

Does my TL have good colors and enough "agrifuture" foilage?

Comment

Does my TL have good colors and enough "agrifuture" foilage -- can someone tell me?

Comment

It's hard to tell using that type of "sim city" thing.

Personally, I'd prefer all white or maybe just white and light blue.

As far as the foliage, it's very difficult to tell. I mean... it looks nice and simple, clean lines and good form, not too much and not too little of the plantings. For what it is, I'd say it looks just fine.

Comment

what the hell thats HARDLY the perfect tommorowland roster..more like one of the worst. No Star Tours? ATIS??? Ellens ENEGERY adventure for gods sake???? what were you thinking?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X