This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will There Be A TV Preview Of Nemo/ TSI

Has anyone heard if there will be any kind of a special on ABC or The Disney Channel previewing the new Nemo Ride & Pirate's Lair ?

Re: Will There Be A TV Preview Of Nemo/ TSI

nothing like that exists anymore
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

They do have the disney channel surfers that do show a lot of previews and interviews in between disney shows. They could easily do something.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Disney 365 will most possibly do something...

Comment

They had it on the news of when the subs were revealed...meaning after they dropped the covers for the public to see a few days ago. That's all I've seen, but I'm certain, like said, that Disney 365 will have somethine on that. They always do with new rides.

Comment

OK, so now I really feel Dumb, What is Disney 365 ?

Comment

Originally posted by jacandjan View Post
              OK, so now I really feel Dumb, What is Disney 365 ?
              Yes I agree, what is Disney 365?

Comment

Disney 365 is a small mini show on the Disney Channel that sort of helps promote new Disney Shows (live or tv), Rides, Movies and Concerts. It's pretty much a promotional 2 minute show.

Comment

some of the premier coverage is going to be from the island...

Comment

Disney channel?? Wow, I really dont see anything 'Disney' about it anymore.... they should atleast bring back the old Disneyland shows at midnight.

Comment

I agree...I'm a child of the 80s, and growing up I watched all the old short cartoons on the Disney Channel...oh, and now it's just "Disney Channel," no "the."

Kids at the parks would know they're running up to Clarabelle and Horace if they would show some cartoons...a little "Good Morning, Mickey" or "Donald Duck Presents" anyone? I wish for the day the vast array of television outlets for Disney would embrace some of the company's heritage a bit and bring these back...1/2 an hour a day, something...dare I even dream "Mousercise" and "You and Me, Kid?" (As much as I was obsessed with getting up at 6am to watch these shows on a Saturday growing up, something tells me if I were to see them now I would be embarrassed...just a guess ).

When I got digital cable and finally got Toon Disney, I figured they must show the old cartoons there...um, no, just more "Little Mermaid" and "Timon and Pumbaa."

Sorry, a little OT. Once I saw everyone put "Disney 365" I had nothin'
                      "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

I miss Vault Disney
                        “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X