This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no balcony for fantasmic

so no balcony for Fantasmic June 15...I was soooooo excited about this,being all treated with drinks and dessert buffet...but nooooooooo after waiting all this time I find out at the last minute I'm not getting it..unamused why why why...blech..
    Last edited by Villains Fan; 05-16-2007, 10:19 AM. Reason: Type tag added

Fantasmic balcony closed.

I called Disney today to check on getting reservations for the Fantasmic balcony viewing. I was informed that they have closed the balcony indefinitely. The ground level seating/desserts are still being offered.

Pooh.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Re: Fantasmic balcony closed.

That sucks... I was wanting to get seats up there for the return since I haven't seen it up there yet...

Comment

Re: no balcony for fantasmic

I was up at the Gallery Sunday night and none of the 5 CM's could figure out how to turn the lights on for the balcony area. Maybe they canceled your viewing because its "too dangerous".

Actually the balcony area with the lights off was really nice, but it was a bit dark and would open them up for lawsuits I am sure. :\

Comment

I'm sure the light switch is in the same place it has been the last FIFTY years...come on people!!
          Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

God forbid, there's no balcony seating for Fantasmic! You poor people will have to watch the show on the ground level with the commonfolk. :blink:
            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I can stand by the fountain in front of HM and still get a clear shot for free, balcony is over rated anyway
              http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                God forbid, there's no balcony seating for Fantasmic! You poor people will have to watch the show on the ground level with the commonfolk. :blink:

Ick!

Comment

The Balcony is a lot of fun......especially if it's your first time :o)
                  "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

well even on my first time I was like, ok, I paid to sit and watch the same show I seen a dozen times
                    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmata View Post
                      I was up at the Gallery Sunday night and none of the 5 CM's could figure out how to turn the lights on for the balcony area. Maybe they canceled your viewing because its "too dangerous".

Actually the balcony area with the lights off was really nice, but it was a bit dark and would open them up for lawsuits I am sure. :\
                      I've done the Balcony 3 times. We have never had any lights turned on. The only lighting we would have would be the lights from the Disney Gallery.

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                        well even on my first time I was like, ok, I paid to sit and watch the same show I seen a dozen times
                        Exactly.
                        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                          Yeah, and them grapes they served were always sour anyway right?
                          "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

If you knew you had seen the show a dozen times already then what exactly did you think you were going to be seeing from the Balcony? It's the exact same show....just away from the crowds and you get some yummy desserts.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bloodnswash View Post
                              If you knew you had seen the show a dozen times already then what exactly did you think you were going to be seeing from the Balcony? It's the exact same show....just away from the crowds and you get some yummy desserts.
                              Yeah the only advantage I see is not having Joe Nobody put his kid on his shoulders right in front of you. The desserts are a plus...but that's alot of money for desserts.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X