No announcement yet.

Crowds: summer vs. spring break???

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds: summer vs. spring break???

My husband and I just got back from a DL trip this past week. Now we're already looking ahead to next year. We'll be taking my younger siblings next time. I'm wondering which is more crowded: spring break or summer? Their spring break is the first week of April. We took them last summer during the record-breaking crowds of the POTC re-opening, so nothing can be worse than that... But are the crowds in June/July the same or worse/better than the crowds in March and April?
    Next Disneyland trip: June 19th-24th
    First Disney cruise: Oct. 23rd-27th

See some of my Disneyland photos here!

Re: Crowds: summer vs. spring break???

there really is no which is more crowded, its more of SB is a few weeks here and there while Summer is a few months

I went to Spring Break two years ago and it was by far the most crowded I had ever enjoyed Disneyland, and I've had many, many summer trips. This year, there were so many different Spring Break weeks that I don't know if it was more crowded.

I think they're about the same but the difference, for me, is that it's usually hotter in the summer, and when it gets that hot my patience gets even thinner )
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.