This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preferred Seating Questions

I booked my upcoming DL package with AAA and got the DCA preferred seating vouchers for the foursome (Aladdin, Muppets, ITTBAB and Golden Dreams) and for First Show Turtle Talk with Crush.

Where do they actually seat you? Would it be better just to find our own seats? June 7-8 before the Dream Job Trip kicks in.
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Re: Preferred Seating Questions

its never a pack house with most of these, its just easier to fend for your self I find it easier
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I didn't have preferred seating, but I recall them saying about going to Row 5 at It's Tough To Be A Bug and Muppets. I cannot imagine needing preferred seating at Golden Dreams. I think for Aladdin you sit downstairs and you go in before the rest of the crowd.

Comment

I agree with my peers, the preferred seating isn't really that preferred, it's kind of much ado about nothing. The good news is, you'll get great seats at all those shows, without the passes. Enjoy.

Comment

Thanks guys!
          Kenny the Pirate
          AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
          Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
          Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
          Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

We had preferred seating with Aladdin - we didn't have to wait forever in the lines and we got to choose where we wanted to go - we sat right behind the preferred seating section (there's a huge aisle separating the floor and the first row - don't know if that helps). But, when the big Prince Ali parade came by my kids got to "pet" the camels and horses - it was a great seat.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X