Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the next attraction @ DLR to be updated will be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think the next attraction @ DLR to be updated will be?

Or what do you WANT it to be

????

I kinda want to say Star Tours will be modified... The motion simulators genre could use a bit of updating IMO
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Re: What do you think the next attraction @ DLR to be updated will be?

HISTA or Star Tours.

Comment

Tomorrowland!

Comment

propbably peoplemovers since thats become a rumor all of a sudden and I think the astro orbitor going back to the rockets
        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Hopefully HISTA only because although Star Tours could use a refurb, it is still ride-able. HISTA is not watch-able IMO and they need an attraction there that is worth the time.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Seeing that the next live action movie based on a ride will be Jungle Cruise, I'd have to say that's the best bet.

Chad

Comment

Hista?
              All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Honey I Shrunk The Audience!

Comment

Forget the updating aka bastardization of classic rides they need to focus on new rides or bringing back the PM

Comment

Definitely needs to be a Tomorrowland attraction. Hopefully Star Tours......
                    sigpic
                    "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
                    4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

I would like to inovations go bye bye!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Seeing that the next live action movie based on a ride will be Jungle Cruise, I'd have to say that's the best bet.

Chad

they already gave that a referb for the 50th I believe
                        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I think they need to do something new with HISTA. I have no want or need to go into that ride. I agree that Star Tours can use an update but is still fun and rideable. It can stay the same for now.

Comment

I like Innoventions!

*prepares for flames*

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Random drop profile at ToT should be first as it's been 2 years in the making!
                              -Jack :geek:
                              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X