This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 12th

We are looking at the calendar, my daughter just hit 40 inches, and my husband wants to take her to the park to Celebrate. We are thinking of going June 12. But, we are concerned beacause of the long park hours, that their might be an event going on, and that it will be crouded.

Is that the first day of Nemo or something? Help!

Erika

Re: June 12th

2nd day of Nemo
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

IT will be crowded all summer this year. Pirates Lair and Finding Nemo sub ride are the new attractions and here in LA the Times and local papers have done big news articles about all the new rides at every Theme Park in the area and Disneyland is at the top of the list.
      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Long lines are here to stay,unless Disneyland becomes a $250 a day boutique park.My daughter's going to grad night the 13th.Grad night is also the 14th.

Comment

The 12th will be extremely busy. Busier than a normal weekend or summer day. Good luck with that.

Comment

what better way to be inducted into grown-up rides than by waiting in line?

Comment

If you don't plan on going on the subs, it's a great idea. With all the new buzz going on I'd bet the normal 40 inch attractions will have shorters lines than normal. Or you can wait a few more inches so she can go on Indy.

Chad

Comment

It's going to be packed to the MAX!!! With Aper's and summer just starting! The best times are upon us...

Comment

Thanks Guys, we are going tomorrow, the 4th instead... She is 40 1/2 inches with normal shoes on... (she was so excited that she "bumped" the sign on Soaring, that she came home super excited to tell Daddy).

She LOVES roller coasters, she Lives for the Matterhorn. We really think she'll like Space Mountain.

Hope tomorrow goes well!

Thanks for the Advice!

Erika

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X