X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick observations of trip 5/30

Re: Quick observations of trip 5/30

Funny observations, looks like you have a great sense of humor, and dealt with it well.

Comment

Took me awhile to decipher RRCTS. Then I felt stupid and realized what it meant. =D

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
      -Adidas
      Originally posted by KISSman
      In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeronius View Post
        Took me awhile to decipher RRCTS. Then I felt stupid and realized what it meant. =D
        me too! :blush:

anyways, those are some interesting observations and you handled them well.
        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I loved this quote: "Some people should not be allowed in Disneyland (brain checkers)." That was great
          "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

I know just how you feel about the brain checkers and potty mouths. Maybe after YOAMD, the Dream Squad can patrol and smack people like that.

Love the Gumbo at Blue Bayou too and the wait staff there are always amazing. Must agree with the price though... bit steep.

Great report though and great sense of humor!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Maybe there really are red head conventions. Once I was in DL and they seemed to be everywhere! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by SifuJustin View Post

Was it a redhead convention at Disneyland yesterday? Never seen so many of the rare color people.

so the gingers were taking over Disneyland

Comment

Originally posted by Jeronius View Post

Ok.... umm.... what does it mean??
                  Janette

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
                    Ok.... umm.... what does it mean??
                    Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin

Comment

This redhead was at Disneyland today!!

Comment

Sounds like a fun day in spite of the "brain checkers"! Thanks for sharing!
                        M A S E C A !

Comment

yeaaaah...my friend does that all the time...I feel I'm constantly reminding her of the "little ears" that surround her!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X