Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is indiana jones using the fast pass machine again?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is indiana jones using the fast pass machine again?

anyone been recently...im going for a trip tomorrow and monday and would like to know

Re: is indiana jones using the fast pass machine again?

Originally posted by belleariel412 View Post
    anyone been recently...im going for a trip tomorrow and monday and would like to know
    I would guess not because there haven't been a rash of crabby threads with "I told you so's".

But maybe they're taking a while to get warmed up after a long layoff.

Comment

Yes, they are. Used one last Monday.
      "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
      "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

They were in use last night too.
        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

darn

Comment

Originally posted by belleariel412 View Post
            Unfortunately.

Comment

How long had Indy been Fastpass-free?

Comment

We WERE fp free for about a month while they worked on TT. Of course we tried to prove that FP sucks but guests screwed us over. Every 5 minutes we sent wait time cards down the line and no one ever filled them out. So management still thinks fastpass works.

So now we are back to 50-60 minute waits with standby in all 3 digs while we keep waving FP in temple entrance.

Comment

FP was working on wednesday and thursday for Indy, Space, Splash, TOT, Screamin and Soarin....and still the longest line we waited in was 35 minutes for space...

not bad at all
                  sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Originally posted by DanC View Post
                    So now we are back to 50-60 minute waits with standby in all 3 digs while we keep waving FP in temple entrance.
                    An hour is way too long to wait for an attraction. Maybe it's time to build a duplicate Indy in a second story on top of the existing building. :lol:
                    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

We WERE fp free for about a month while they worked on TT. Of course we tried to prove that FP sucks but guests screwed us over. Every 5 minutes we sent wait time cards down the line and no one ever filled them out. So management still thinks fastpass works.

Who is supposed to fill the card out, guests?

Comment

Nah. I think they hand out little cards at the beginning of the line and then the guest is supposed to hand it over as they get in the ride. I've seen it over at pirates a lot. That ride proved they didn't need a fast pass. Here's rooting for Indy!

Comment

In a related issue, I was a the park yesterday (6/2) and it seemed as if Indy was 101 a lot. Everything okay?
                          The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by BassBone View Post
                            In a related issue, I was a the park yesterday (6/2) and it seemed as if Indy was 101 a lot. Everything okay?
                            I worked from 8-1630 and around 11 we cycled out for lost and found, around 3 went 101 and evaced because a car APD. (shut itself off) I'm sure it broke down more times during the rest of the night, it's the nature of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                              Who is supposed to fill the card out, guests?
                              The guest is supposed to fill them out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X