No announcement yet.

Final Ward Kimball Locomotive Update (I hope!)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Ward Kimball Locomotive Update (I hope!)

It will be good to finally see it!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Originally posted by Druggas
      It will be good to finally see it!
      I am just so happy and excited! I will be there Thursday evening and will certainly be scouting around for it!

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Sooooooo excited to ride it! :bow:
        Thank you for the update!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

I'll have to make it down there Thursday night as well! Look forward to seeing and hearing it.
          B5, Marcus Cole:
          I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

oh man!!! i was going to try to avoid thursday because of grad night. i'll have to pop in for a little while now.

my son is sooooo into trains. he was a disneyland rr engineer for halloween this year. they all thought he had the best costume!

Man, thats great! I wish I could be there Thursday.... Darn work.

Steve, thanks for the info. I always look forward to your posts, and I'd been wondering when your next one on the Kimball was going to be.

Thanks Steve for the update, I will keep an eye out for more posts and pics of this train. Im really interested!
                I picked up your book but have not had a chance to read it yet, as Im reading something else at the moment.
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.