Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K and Leigh-Ann visiting the parks June 25-26!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K and Leigh-Ann visiting the parks June 25-26!

Leigh-Ann and I will be visiting Disneyland with her family this weekend! Anyone else going to be there?
    My Roadtrip Photos

Well, Disneykat has waved her magic wand and placed a spell on me. I am going to purchase an AP Sunday morning and she's gonna hold my hand through the process since I haven't been processed in nearly 10 years (so to speak - lol).

So yea I'll be there somewhere in the parks. Wherever she tells me to go is where I'll be, following her, being dazzled by the mesmerizing eyes she has

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
      Well, Disneykat has waved her magic wa usatholicnd and placed a spell on me. I am going to purchase an AP Sunday morning and she's gonna hold my hand through the process since I haven't been processed in nearly 10 years (so to speak - lol).

So yea I'll be there somewhere in the parks. Wherever she tells me to go is where I'll be, following her, being dazzled by the mesmerizing eyes she has
      Careful where I may lead you to young man!!!! You know how those Catholic girls can be.

I'll be there with Olympicnut!!!!! And of course the rest of the gang...I hear a couple others may be there as well!!!! AT least the two I've talked to anyway...no make that 3
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

yay! the more the merrier!
        My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Keith, Leigh-Ann & Olympicnut making rare appearances? I think I might take the kids first thing on Sunday and meet everyone for a ride or two.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I will be there Sunday with Jr. Miss Sunnygirl. Hope to see y'all!
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

yay! a mamabot, too! and sunny and sunny? hehe

i'll see what time we will be getting there... or maybe i'll just post our phone numbers... not like everyone doesn't already have mine! *cough*thanx mamabot*cough*
              My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

I think I handed it off when I realized my phone was getting low on juice. I have to remember to pack a charger the next time I go to DL. :o
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

We might be driving down Fri night or Sat morning for a day trip and a night booze trip and go home the next day

Comment

uh huh... sure... nice cover story! lol

okay i know your phone was low, but yeah... haha i was like why does he have my number?
                    My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                      We might be driving down Fri night or Sat morning for a day trip and a night booze trip and go home the next day
                      nice
                      My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

I'm thinking I'll make it to the park sometime Sunday as well.
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

When's the left-over Shag stuff go on sale? Is that Saturday or Sunday? Whichever, that's the day I will be in the Park.

Oh, and look, I happen to have SuperKeith's cellno. How did that happen? Was mamabot low on juice, or was I just high on it?

Comment

Originally posted by innerSpaceman
                            When's the left-over Shag stuff go on sale? Is that Saturday or Sunday? Whichever, that's the day I will be in the Park.

Oh, and look, I happen to have SuperKeith's cellno. How did that happen? Was mamabot low on juice, or was I just high on it?
                            see you there... you have the number... lol
                            My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

all have a great time!
                              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X