This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Characters.

I was wondering if anyone knew the characters that are in the parks. I need to know because I am putting together a scrapbook, with just some Disney character signatures in it. I need all of the help I can get with determining what characters are in the park. Any help will be appreciated :bow:.

Uh, like all the characters?
    Wow.
    Gimme a sec, here...

Comment

snoopy, charlie brown, linus, lucy

wait.......wrong park

sorry

Comment

Characters I have seen:
        Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Max, 3 Little Pigs, Big Bad Wolf, Snow White, Wicked Queen, SW Prince, 7 Dwarves, Cinderella & Her Mice, Prince Charming, Princess Aurora, Maleficent, Prince Philip, 3 Good Fairies, Ariel, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Jafar, Mary Poppins, Penguins, Belle, Beast, Timon, Chewbacca...
        Wow, there's too many to list...

Comment

Characters in a nutshell:
          Princess Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Mulan, Alice, mad Hatter, tweedle dee, tweedle dum, queen of hearts, white rabbit, peter pan, wendy, Captain Hook, Mickey, minnie, goofy, pluto, chip, dale, donald, pinnochio, prince charming, prince philip, jasmine, aladdin, cruella devil, evil queen.
          When are you going? The day you go ask a cast member wearing a "Characters" pin then you can find out what characters will be visiting and where they can be found or maybe they can find out through toonfinder. Hope this helps

Comment

Ernest P. Whorl
            Mr. Feeny
            Cory and Tapanga
            Cuzco
            Pacha
            Yzma
            Bobby Zimmerusky
            Pj
            Pete
            Bugle Boy #3
            Nega-Duck

Or at least those are the characters I WANT TO SEE

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOB
              Ernest P. Whorl
              Mr. Feeny
              Cory and Tapanga
              Cuzco
              Pacha
              Yzma
              Bobby Zimmerusky
              Pj
              Pete
              Bugle Boy #3
              Nega-Duck

Or at least those are the characters I WANT TO SEE

oh yeah...........I got a picture taken with Bobby Zimmerusky last time I was there
              Last edited by idontneedaname; 06-21-2005, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by idontneedaname
                oh yeah...........I got a picture taken with Bobby Zimmerusky last time I was there
                Who's That?
                The more people I meet the more I like animals. -Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyDogMom
                  Who's That?

i have no idea

Comment

Some character info about Disneyland...

http://dlfreak.lidonet.net/characterinfo.html

The server is unreliable and sometimes only the background will load. Try back again later if this happens.
                    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I am going on July 12-July 20. I can not wait.

Comment

Is some of the characters readily available. (Seen throughout the day on more then one occasion) (For example is Snow White's Prince, Wicked Queen, and six of the seven dwarfs seen a lot (I know Dopey is seen a lot))

Comment

I saw Mary Poppins and Bert coming out of Tomorrowland once. Bert was like dancing crazily and the Mary was looking at him like, "Dude, what are you doing?" She almost smacked him in the back of the head.
                          ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

Comment

Last edited by Michelle; 10-03-2005, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I guess somewhat forgot the Pooh gang?

Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore.. and sometimes Piglet and now Rabbit?

And (mainly at DCA) Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, Chicken Little (& Ugly Duckling), Sulley, and Goofy's son Max. Plus Playhouse Disney characters such as Stanley and Rolley Polley and Zoe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X