This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA Member Discounts

Hey all! Does anyone know where/have list of all the places in Disneyland that offer AAA member discounts? I did a search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :bow:
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Hey all! Does anyone know where/have list of all the places in Disneyland that offer AAA member discounts? I did a search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :bow:
    As far as I know, the only discounts in Disneyland would be the tours discounts. It only applies to the "Welcome to Disneyland" and the "Walt Footsteps" tours. (20% each.) Ticket prices are the same as thru Disney web or WDTC, but they give free parking.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

According to the 2005 AAA Disneyland vacation booklet, members are eligible for the following discounts (subject to restrictions and change):

1. 10% to 15% on the room portion of vacation packages at DL Resort Hotels and Good Neighbor Hotels.

2. 10% on food and beverages at Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill, and Plaza Inn.

3. 20% on two of the current tours, "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" and "Welcome to Disneyland."

For our vacation this year, we plan on making a "discount matrix" for various coupons, memberships, etc.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X