This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen the Lilly Belle?

I noticed someone had a pic in their signature. Has anyone seen it. Is it making regular appearances if so can the general public board it?
    sigpic
    When attractions were original

Re: Anyone seen the Lilly Belle?

At this point, that I know of, there are only 3 ways to get on the Lilly Belle.

1) Visitor of Club 33...you get a special pass to board the lilly Belle for the day.
    2) Take A Walk In Walt's Footsteps Tour...it's not guarenteed, but if you're lucky, your tour guide will get you on
    3) Beg and plead to someone who has the authority to decide whether you can ride or not (though this usually doesn't work).

I've only ridden once in my life, in January...it was for my birthday. I took the tour...it was a wonderful day

Comment

Dang I just took that tour too! Does it make the rounds or is it parked somewhere?
      sigpic
      When attractions were original

Comment

Originally posted by SciFi96 View Post
        Dang I just took that tour too! Does it make the rounds or is it parked somewhere?
        It's always hooked up to make it's rounds...as far as I know anyway. I don't know which train it's hooked up to, though.

It's possible that there were guests using the Lilly Belle at the time of your tour :/

Comment

Hey - you're talking about ME!! lol

PWA is right on the few ways to get on. The tour can't do it if a.) the train isn't running, b.) the tour's running behind, or c.) the Lilly Belle's already got someone on it.

Your best bet is to inform the CMs at the station of how much you'd appreciate a ride if it's available, be understanding, polite & patient, and as long as theres not already someone in it, chances are you'll get a treat.

BTW - I still haven't gotten on, I stole my pic from the HUB wallpaper collection (that's why you can see the "disney difference" logo over the window)
          "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

We got to ride it just by asking. It requires a CM to "stand watch" and if they have enough on duty, they should let you ride. We had to wait about 20 minutes for someone to get off a break.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ght=lily+belle

Here's my trip report and a bunch of pictures.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

The trains just reopened yesterday. The Lilly Belle is usually coupled to Holiday Green. The engine pulling it may vary.

Comment

Me, my husband, and son rode the Lilly Belle on May 5. We didn't even have to beg or plead. We just asked nicely. There was a large group ahead of us, though. Our wait was no longer then an hour. The CM that was there to keep an eye on us was a really sweet guy. We enjoyed having him with us We love talking with CMs.
                "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

As others have said, it's basically the luck of the draw in many ways. The problem usually is that they need to have enough staff to spare a CM to ride with you, but when they have sufficient staff they are also usually very busy.But if you go and are willing to wait for a bit, you can get on.
                  ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X